Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Cool Attitude

Time spent using app About 2 months

Update now: The problem is now repaired, Remy of weglot knew how to bring me answers and also to solve a translation problem on my shop,

before : Currently I have a problem on my site this application to create a problem on my store, there is a mixture of French English because of this application, the customer service didn't even find the problem, in short pass your way because this app created problems for you ...

Jaafarholding

Location France

Great support team and very good app, saved me a lot of time to translate my website.

Charliewatch

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent application and support, thanks a lot !

Urbn Streetwear

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I had a problem that the customer service quickly settled. Thank you very much the application is great!

Balade Provence

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, and fantastic support from Max, who was able to help me setting up the translations on the email notifications. Well done team!!!

Florafaunafabula

Location Hungary

I use the app 2 weeks ago in non published mode and I am absolutely satisfied. They provide great support, even for the time of your free trial period. I've had a few questions at the beginning, but the support team solved all of my issues willingly. At the end of the trial period the app turns to inactive mode and you have the opportunity either to upgrade or not (they do not charge you automatically).

Redwood Fashions

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Thx Max, for your fast support and the recovery of the lost translations! I highly appreciat your help!

Simone Headwear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Produit parfait. Service client hyper réactif. Nous recommandons !

Log On Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent customer services, Max is great and always respond within 24-hours. Mostly importantly, they are willing to give you a hand if you do not have an in-house technical support team.

Although we have experienced plenty of technical issue in the process, Max and his team are so helpful & patient.

Good App and 5 Star Customer Services Support

Mypokerprint

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wow très réactif comme support. J'adore quand les compagnies se préoccupent de leurs clients ... Bravo et merci