Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Rynns Luggagepick For Air Canada

I can't recommend the Weglot app or its developer enough. Translation was a hugely important feature for one of our shops, for which we had estimated weeks in our timeline. Instead, installation took only minutes and was completely painless; and the translations themselves were 99% production ready. When we later had the need to customize some shop behavior based on language, the Weglot team was supremely responsive and helpful. It's rare that an app solves your needs out-of-the-box, even more rare when it surprises and delights. That's been our experience with Weglot.

-James
LuggagePick

Dressthebirdaps

Love this app. Very easy to install and the customer service is amazing!

Rewinddesign

Very accurate and great translation app!

Gozrim 2017

great app!
very easy to use and install. translates both the store and the checkout pretty good so all you need is to do is to install it
team gave us quick and good support for our customizations

Moggita

This is a very easy to use app, since the use of the app I can sell my goods to more places.

Evolution Slimming

My first review for a Shopify app! Weglot is amazing, it gives us all the features we need for our multilingual store - auto multi language support which saves us hours if not months of work. It’s amazing! I love how easy it is to change text and images in our store. Can’t wait for Google to start ranking our site overseas. Check it out in our store http://www.evolution-slimming.com.

The Original Scrapbox

Works great and the support team is fast and very helpful! Definitely recommend this app for translation!

Zeebras

Great app and WORLD CLASS customer support that goes above and beyond to solve your issues!

Meitalev

Great design. Easy to work with, great costumer service!

Smartisyy

Great App, Fast Customer Support, Improve the words limit and get 10 stars!