Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Un Chien Dans Ma Vie

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app. I can sell on english market without paying everything twice!!

Beausoleil1

Location France
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app ! It's working perfectly. Thank you

Hug Taiwan

Location Taiwan

Easy to use, and very supportive customer service always reply in a promptly manner.

Nemu Toys

Location Bulgaria

Awesome app. The customer service provided to me by Max T was amazing, considering that I have yet even started any subscription plans. I would not hesitate to subscribe to this app in the near future, given what support I have received so far.

Puntapennata

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! You can customize all the content and if you're in trouble they have great support I have been assist by Max good experience ! Well done guys!

German Cricket Tv

Location Germany

Weglot makes translations easy and is easy to customise the translation of specific word to what is required. Max from support was great with any technical difficulties we encountered. Responding to messages and fixing the problem quickly. Thanks Max.

Naad Boutique

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

Weglot is a very helpful app to make an overall translation. Max from the support service is also here to help whenever you have questions. We really recommend it specially when you just started your business

Spokojny Sklep

Location Poland
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

You need to put some work to make it perfect, but works very well + the support is very helpful.

Vivabest

Location Portugal

Simple to edit translations. Super intuitive tool.
Also amazing support, incredibly quick, helpful and joyful.

Zone Nature

Thank you Weglot. Your apps is so quick and easy to install. No coding needed. The editing tools (visual editing and rules) are the best ! So easy and quick to use. The setting is super easy and user friendly. The best translation apps I have used (and not the first one - used 2 other before hat made me so frustrated). The text is mostly translated well and this is automatic, no need for me to go input all my text in the other language. The customer service is absolutely the best ....they even follow up to ensure everything goes well. I am highly recommending this app!