Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

WGCShop

Location Hong Kong SAR

I still can't feel how good it works, now I have spent a lot of time, but still not set it up well, many settings make me feel confused and difficult, I am already very tired, should I give up? 。。。。
reported ti them 2 days with fews email still can't solve the problem, finally i deleted WELGOT

Carnes Campoverde

I do not recommend the use of this app. It has misconfigured the details of the products and now the invoices do not come out right and the support has been unable to solve it. Pretty bad support.

El Tucán - Fighting for the forests

auto increments translated words to make you reach the limit and to upgrade your free plan to non free (even when you delete the auto translations).. free plan is a fake, prefer to use of csv files for the shopify export if you don't want to lose time

dentiphoto

Hey! Be careful! I have connected the application. But then I turned it off and deleted it. They keep charging me money every month! I wrote in support but there are no answers !!!

Hi Dentiphoto,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience but rest assured we do not want to charge you if you are not using the app. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. The good news is we went ahead and corrected the error and refunded you the amount. We hope this helps!

Little Bae

in fact I'd rate negative -5 star. Do not use this app. they will upgrade you a higher plan without your permission. I have been charged for extra 30euro for more than a year without my permission.

Hi Little Bae,

We are sincerely sorry about the negative experience you encountered.

I am so sorry but we couldn't find an upgrade done on our part but rest assured we refunded you and made sure the account is closed so this will not happen in the future.

Happy Holidays!

pata paw

I am copy-pasting a response by Customer Service that should save you from installing this app: "We are open Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm (Paris Time).
Please avoid sending a follow-up email until you have heard from us as this will push your request to the back of our queue." So now I am left for one weekend with a store (in the translated languages) that has a glitch that makes the prices disappear! Other than that, the app is user-friendly but gets translations wrong for super basic things like for standard pages titled "About" and "Home"... in common languages as German and French!

October 18, 2021

Hi PATA PAW,

We are sorry to see you had issues with Weglot. We like to provide our users with top-level support and therefore choose to not outsource our team. This is why we are not available on weekends :(. We sent you an email to see how we can further help out!

Best,
The Weglot Team

Aurora & Co. US

A nightmare. I am very happy I could finally leave weglot, don't do the same mistake. This app costs a fortune and there is always a new problem. Each email of your customers (and other details) will count as new words, and then your word count will increase and you will have to pay more. They will even put all the translations offline if you go over the "translation requests" by month. That's by far the worst app I used with my Shopify store. The value for money is terrible, check other solutions you will pay less to have a better service (no word limit and more languages). CIAO WEGLOT

Hi Aurore,

We are sorry to hear your experience was less than perfect as we strive to have the best translation app. Feel free to email support to let us know what problems you seem to have encountered. You have the choice to also exclude elements so they do not count towards your word count so you have better control of your limit. If you had encountered an issue with your translations requests, support would have been able to help you immediately with this so that your translations remain online.

Happy Holidays!

Korilane

The app caused a bug whereby clients were not able to add to cart their products. Every time a customer selected a product to the cart, it said the cart is EMPTY. The support team was hard to reach, arrogant and took weeks to fix it and did not FIX a thing. Had to DELETE the app. BEWARE!

October 12, 2021

Hello,
We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with Weglot. After taking a look at your email interaction with the support team, they went above and beyond in trying to find a solution and help you. We tend to respond within 1 business day which is quite quick for a support inquiry. In terms of fixing the issue, it is easy to assume a developer can create a fix quickly but unfortunately, fixes require extensive time and research. We also refunded you the last two months you paid. Was there something else we missed?

Aurora & Co.

Use this app only if you have no choice. It's overpriced and the support is really not helpful. Not recommended at all

Tiralento

Weglot Cons, found with my experience:
- for 3 languages ​​with url slug you need the advanced plan and the cost is $ 2,400 / year (higher price than the competition)
- payment only by credit card, paypal or other services are not accepted
- unmanageable language change customization (does not work on mobile, impossible to change the structure, but only part of the CSS can be changed)
- dynamic content not translated correctly (if you have an infinite scroll it won't work for you)
- really bad language rendering times
- in the cost of translations they also charge the internal pages of shopify, such as cart, account, etc .. it seems that the locales used by shopify are not taken into consideration and recommend deleting them
- completely wrong translations (API service mandatory and useless if it doesn't translate correctly)
- unable to delete the css provided (the language switch stops working)
- performance dropped from 60 points to 48 points after installing and configuring this app (very little optimization)
- contents translated only and exclusively through ajax from the html code
- to translate invoices or other things in the store you need to install external apps recommended by them which significantly increase the monthly costs

Previous 1 3 4 5 6