Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Sweetie Feetie

This app is full with bugs and horrible customer service, don't get me started about the amount of times I had to translate the same words.

May 25, 2020

I am so sorry for the trouble this has caused you but we do not outsource our support. You wrote us 4 messages on a Saturday. We state in the saved reply we are open Mon-Fri.

We actually have faster support than most apps. Also:
-We do not have any active bug
-We do not have horrible customer service
-If you had to translate a word various times, there is usually a reason behind it.

Let me know if you need additional help.

LASCIART®

The subscription method based on visits per month does not make sense and is practically blackmail (you reached too many users this month, upgrade your plan or I turn off translations till next month); definitely too expensive for what it does. Exception handling and SEO are very bad

Innovation bar

The free trial is not a free trial. You download, you get charged for a month even after 1h of use when you discover that it doesn't work. Thank you Weglot for stealing me 22$.

April 7, 2020

Hi Thomas,

We are sorry you feel this way but there is indeed a free trial so we are not sure what you are speaking of. You have 10 days free and then if you have less than 2k words, it remains free. If not, your translations are paused. You only wrote to us and said " I don't understand how it works" which we then answered offering help. You did not respond. So this is a situation where we can help you use the app and not a matter of it not working. ABOUT THE CHARGE: there is no way we can charge you unless you add your card on your own as the trial plan does not request a card. We didn't steal your money when you are then one who subscribed.

Anti-coronakits

Hey Max thanks for reaching out I would not use your services even for free, your app is absolute dogshit and I'm glad I found an alternative as soon as I touched your buggy messy piece of shit software, this was the worst experience I've ever had in my life
Please close your business. If I would care enough I would tell you the problems with your products, but pushing me to buy while your shit app doesn't even work and expecting me to pay for a piece of simple code that lol why can I only add 1 language? And it's not designed for humans it's designed for autistic people.

I tried using your shit "visual editor" which is apparently the only option and it doesn't even work lol glad I didn't sign up for payment lol I actually wanted to, guys there are other great services stay away from this one. 0/10 would not use ever again even if it was the only product left on the whole freaking planet.

March 26, 2020

Weglot treats all our users with respect and does not stand for this type of abuse. As you never contacted us for help, there is no way for us to help you.

As there are bigger issues at hand, we hope you and your loved ones are safe.

Bombay Sunset Jewellery

I have been using this app for a while and now I will be uninstalling it. It basically doesn't work well and it translates only partially. It also adds strange characters to the translation lists, increasing your word count so that you have to upgrade to a bigger plan. Customer support doesn't respond to any support requests.

UPDATE: I have received an email from Karina which blames me for not being happy with the app and leaving a bad review. She says, and I quote, "I wanted to know why you did not contact us directly and instead left this review?" So there is nothing wrong with the app and I have to be happy with it. Also, she chases me only 6 hours later saying "I wanted to follow up on the below message and see if you remove the review." Karina, I had contacted you twice through the webchat on the app, that's why. Your approach to feedback has been really terrible.

March 18, 2020

We are sorry you feel this way but asking you to contact us if you are having issues is not in any way blaming you. It is normal to ask a user to contact us if they do not understand certain aspects of how our app functions instead of leaving a negative review on issues that are actually fixable. So other users reading this understand that your issues were resolvable:

Here is the answer to your statements:

-We have responded to all your messages; the last one being in December. There were NO unanswered messages from our team.

-The reason your site is not translating completely is that you are over the limit of your plan and not the app not functioning.

-Can you give me an example of strange characters?
Also, we do not have some mechanism that randomly adds characters to your site to scam you. We are a reputable company and wish to remain that way. We translate everything that is in your source code.

We wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Kustom Sportswear

attention quand vous enlevez l application il continu a prendre votre argent, de plus ca fonctionne juste pour la base de shopify

Monexia

The automatic translation tool and the support team are great, but guys you should really implement an update to be compliant to the new native-url release of Shopify in December 2019.
The plug in as it is doesn't enable any SEO optimization of URLs and this is really disadvantageous for us. After asking many times when they will adapt to the new URL feature, they couldn't give us a clear anwer...
What a pity!

weartful

First it says it's free up to 2000 words. And now you guys want to get payed for the app. Such a scam!

February 12, 2020

Hi Weartful,

We wish you would have contacted support so we could have let you know that after your trial, you are automatically put on the free plan. We are definitely not a scam :(

Lulla Doll by Roro

The translations are probably fine, but be very careful with installing this app.

After installing I expected the standard Shopify app behaviour where the user is given a chance to study and configure and understand the app before promoting it to production. This was not the case for this app, as after installing it helpfully told me that the translations where now live on my store and some button was now appearing on the website. I tried to set the translations to private but it had no effect on the live store. I tried hiding the button but it had only options to select a corner for it to display. This app only has one setting: Live.

So I did what I felt was the obvious thing when your store is unexpectedly injected with code you don't have control over: I immediately uninstalled the app. I figured that I'd just move on to the next candidate and that would be the end of it.

However, the developer then asked me for my reasons for uninstalling, and when I gave them my reasons I was then helpfully lectured by a customer service rep on how my reasons were wrong and I clearly didn't understand how great their product is. I do have to thank them though, for inspiring me to leave a review.

(I expect a developer response below explaining how everything I said was wrong, and that's fine.)

(Edit: Yep, as expected.)

February 5, 2020

Hi Lulla Doll,

We are so sorry you are having issues but we have previously let you know you can have Weglot on Private mode if you do not want to be live. The code injected is the same as any other app and is needed in order for the app to be functional.

After reviewing your interaction with the support team, you were not lectured. Your final response to us was and I quote:

"Not upset at all actually, and hadn't planned to answer at all but then Max asked for my feedback. I guess I was wrong as you have so helpfully explained to me. Many apologies for the bad feedback."

We know Weglot is not for anyone and we have just tried to help you from the start. We wish you the best.

Jolie Femme Fashion Store

Even I have uninstall the app, the button (which is not functional anymore) still keep appearing on the website, don't know how to get rid of it!

February 4, 2020

We are sad to see a 1-star rating as we can easily help you remove the button or you can do it yourself with this doc:

We are just an email away if you need us!

Previous 1 3 4