Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Layla Collection

Bad app. Bad support.
Wanted to translate to Arabic with right to left layout
The app messed up my website layout (for the translated language only)
I contacted support asking them to correct these changes. Karina responded with a silly email telling me they cannot "redo a site" for me.

I chose another app, had the same problem, but they resolved all issues for free!

Weglot is a bad choice!

Response:
You should've handled this issue in a more professional manner rather than saying "redo a site for you". I never requested changes for my site. I was requesting your team to correct faults caused by the Right To Left (RTL) view. If you had a little more experience in RTL layout you would've understood what I meant.

The other app understood the issue and worked with me and they resolved everything.

I had the right to review and I posted what I believe.

Weglot is a bad choice.
Good luck to you too :)

Response:
I have no interest in fighting you as well. And I am not gearing nothing to hurt no one. I wrote what I think in a direct way.

Again, I am not asking for any changes on my website. If I want to "redo" my website I would hire a developer for that. Not install a language app and ask its customer support team to redo it for me. The response didn't relate to my request and was inappropriate.

I am installing your app to add Arabic. After I did, the layout changed to right-to-left. However, there were drastic mistakes in that change. Some elements changed other elements remained left-to-right. That is why I was very disappointed when you said "we cannot redo a site for you".

I wish you the best of luck.

December 4, 2019

Update: Thanks again for your second response but if you wish to settle this matter, We recommend you email us back directly as it seems your responses are geared to hurt Weglot in a non-cordial way. We are here to just help out our wonderful users and have no interest in fighting with you :)

Again, best of luck to you.

We are so sorry to hear you believe our responses were silly but here at Weglot, we do not take any email from our more than 50k+ happy users as a joke. We know Weglot is not for everyone so we are happy you found a provider that works with your needs. We are here to provide all our users with the tools to make their site multilingual but like all apps, we have our limitations in the work we can do in making changes to their site. We like to let our numbers speak for themselves and with more than 600+ 5-stars reviews, Weglot is a great choice in support and multilingual needs :) Best of luck Mahmoud!

STADIKAUPPA

I used this app to help me translate my content and it ended up costing me losing clients and money, lot of money, its the worst app ever, the IDE is not working properly, it changed the landing page for every user, the editing is not east to get to, nothing worked I just lost money and time for this app, and the worst thing is that i paid for it, next time I should read reviews before I purchase anything. I dont know why this is the first app on here.

URUNEAbg

This app doesn't auto open as they promote .waisting money and time .
for over a mount we flip-flop emails with customer service with no help - just link to self help .

GULA MAGICK

Not sure what's this apps for, once you reached 2000 words, the translation automatically turned offline, 2000 words is ridiculous small for a normal website, and is not easy to uninstall the apps. it leave code everywhere, only install this apps if you have couple page and not many word on ur website. if not once it reached the limit on the free plan, u can either pay to make the translation work. if u decided not to pay, all existing translation won't work as well. Waste my time to set up before, now I can't remove it properly, can only turn it to private. AWKFUL

Shantiyogi

Very bad experience! Hard to set up and i cant even find anyone to help. I upgraded to the business plan and selected 5 language turns out all of them translated in chinese only! i tried uncountable times to fix it but still not working, they turned into half german and half chinese, English seems like gone forever! Definitely UNRECOMMENTED.

Be In Fashion

It's quite incredible. Note that despite the fact that the application is uninstalled and all bank data is deleted before the application is deleted, there is still a debit on my bank account.

2017💋 J-BEAUTY'S™

applications extrêmement mauvaise !!! a fuir !!!!! impossible que de grosse société puisse l'utilisé ! google traduction est bien meilleures !!! j'ai téléchargé l'applications j'ai payé un plans business mais l'application ne traduit pas tout le contenu de mon site ! j'ai fait une promotion instagram les client sont arriver sur un site a moitié traduit et pour moi impossible d'avoir une personne du suport client ou de pouvoir traduire manuellement un conseil a fuir !!! garder votre argent c'est mieux pour vous !!! plus le temp avance moins de chose sont traduite sur mon site aplications vraiment merdique ! je vais me tourner vers une autres applications ou une entreprise de traduction professionnel

glowingdark

Miss leading! Says free plan available, and just after installing says sign up for 10 day free trial. Just scam.

July 30, 2019

We tried on many occasions to reach out to you to let you know actually after the free trial is over, we are automatically added to the free plan (there is no scam).

Here is the FAQ to show you how we work: https://support.weglot.com/article/107-weglot-free

Feel free to write to us at support@weglot.com if you have any other questions =)

Down Under Bedding and Mattresses

I used this for 8 months app and rarely spend the time to write a review. Here is what I found:

1) Why should we extra to see if this app is really working as they charge for the analytics.? LOL
If most of your customers are within North America then this is waste of time as it will slow your load speed. If you sell world wide any translation app might help

2) After I removed the app, I was still being billed on credit card. This developer is sneaky as people should be aware that unlike most app's which are billed through Shopify and thus the billing automatically stops when you delete the App. This is not case when you put your credit card in for a direct billing and there is not much Shopify can do to help you out.

It was finally sorted out but I would advise people to avoid any app's which require a credit card as otherwise your at their mercy.

July 4, 2019

We are sorry to hear you feel this way and attempted to work with you and explain everything in detail as we value our users.

1)We tried our best to explain to the user how we work as we are not an analytics app but rather a multilingual solution. We have checked out loading speeds and have no other user complaints of this nature.

2)Users have the choice to pay through Shopify or through our Weglot site which would also mean you would need to cancel from the place of purchase. We sorted it out with the user and explained what happened as we remain transparent about the payment process. Like many other apps, Weglot uses credit cards to enroll a user in the plan and charges them depending on the frequency of that plan.

Reboots Shop

We have a problem Weglot for several weeks. There are translations in all kinds of languages that we don't even use on our website. The translations are added automatically and we are not able to stop this from happening. This makes it a hassle for our translator and messes up our statistics. The customer service is not able to solve the problem.

Previous 1 3