Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Lamps4makeup

Very bad experience and many problems from weglot app.
Very disappointed.

It's many other good multilingual apps you can use.

Hela Jewels

If you expect to do some ads in your website prepare to upgrade plan cause it has limit page views, thats lame. You pay for more page views or they gonna block their translated pages. Youve for free 5.000 visits which its basically nothing, already did 200 checking my own page translations errors

Wine Whiskers

Let me start; these guys are thieves! We canceled, uninstalled, had support cancel, and they keep charging us over and over. My bank will not help. Instead, they want us to cancel the card when these thieves keep charging us. Be warned they are in it for the money and not the support. Also, the translation is mostly lazy and have to be redone by a professional. Every since BERT, Google knows what authentic translations look like.

FabNetStudio

We choose the app bace on so many positive reviews . In real is waisting time . Customer service exist they will answer you in week or so in the way you have to fix whatever the problem is

Sweetie Feetie

This app is full with bugs and horrible customer service, don't get me started about the amount of times I had to translate the same words.

May 25, 2020

I am so sorry for the trouble this has caused you but we do not outsource our support. You wrote us 4 messages on a Saturday. We state in the saved reply we are open Mon-Fri.

We actually have faster support than most apps. Also:
-We do not have any active bug
-We do not have horrible customer service
-If you had to translate a word various times, there is usually a reason behind it.

Let me know if you need additional help.

LASCIART®

The subscription method based on visits per month does not make sense and is practically blackmail (you reached too many users this month, upgrade your plan or I turn off translations till next month); definitely too expensive for what it does. Exception handling and SEO are very bad

Innovation bar

The free trial is not a free trial. You download, you get charged for a month even after 1h of use when you discover that it doesn't work. Thank you Weglot for stealing me 22$.

April 7, 2020

Hi Thomas,

We are sorry you feel this way but there is indeed a free trial so we are not sure what you are speaking of. You have 10 days free and then if you have less than 2k words, it remains free. If not, your translations are paused. You only wrote to us and said " I don't understand how it works" which we then answered offering help. You did not respond. So this is a situation where we can help you use the app and not a matter of it not working. ABOUT THE CHARGE: there is no way we can charge you unless you add your card on your own as the trial plan does not request a card. We didn't steal your money when you are then one who subscribed.

Anti-coronakits

Hey Max thanks for reaching out I would not use your services even for free, your app is absolute dogshit and I'm glad I found an alternative as soon as I touched your buggy messy piece of shit software, this was the worst experience I've ever had in my life
Please close your business. If I would care enough I would tell you the problems with your products, but pushing me to buy while your shit app doesn't even work and expecting me to pay for a piece of simple code that lol why can I only add 1 language? And it's not designed for humans it's designed for autistic people.

I tried using your shit "visual editor" which is apparently the only option and it doesn't even work lol glad I didn't sign up for payment lol I actually wanted to, guys there are other great services stay away from this one. 0/10 would not use ever again even if it was the only product left on the whole freaking planet.

March 26, 2020

Weglot treats all our users with respect and does not stand for this type of abuse. As you never contacted us for help, there is no way for us to help you.

As there are bigger issues at hand, we hope you and your loved ones are safe.

Bombay Sunset Jewellery

I have been using this app for a while and now I will be uninstalling it. It basically doesn't work well and it translates only partially. It also adds strange characters to the translation lists, increasing your word count so that you have to upgrade to a bigger plan. Customer support doesn't respond to any support requests.

UPDATE: I have received an email from Karina which blames me for not being happy with the app and leaving a bad review. She says, and I quote, "I wanted to know why you did not contact us directly and instead left this review?" So there is nothing wrong with the app and I have to be happy with it. Also, she chases me only 6 hours later saying "I wanted to follow up on the below message and see if you remove the review." Karina, I had contacted you twice through the webchat on the app, that's why. Your approach to feedback has been really terrible.

March 18, 2020

We are sorry you feel this way but asking you to contact us if you are having issues is not in any way blaming you. It is normal to ask a user to contact us if they do not understand certain aspects of how our app functions instead of leaving a negative review on issues that are actually fixable. So other users reading this understand that your issues were resolvable:

Here is the answer to your statements:

-We have responded to all your messages; the last one being in December. There were NO unanswered messages from our team.

-The reason your site is not translating completely is that you are over the limit of your plan and not the app not functioning.

-Can you give me an example of strange characters?
Also, we do not have some mechanism that randomly adds characters to your site to scam you. We are a reputable company and wish to remain that way. We translate everything that is in your source code.

We wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Kustom Sportswear

attention quand vous enlevez l application il continu a prendre votre argent, de plus ca fonctionne juste pour la base de shopify

Previous 1 3 4 5