Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

CastedTreasures™

Wayyyyyyy overpriced. They made an app to bank on you forgetting to cancel. Yearly plans only so they can hit you for more. Very disgusting model.

mademyself.fr

We would give it negative stars if we could. Not only did it fail to translate all the words. But each time we went on the website, it would automatically translate words even though we switched it off. Furthermore they automatically switch off your translations without ANY WARNING. No emails, no notifications. This completely BOTCHED OUR LAUNCH. Very unprofessional and I would report them to Shopify if there was such an option. We lost around 100 visitors in few seconds because the website was in another language. Do not use this APP if you want something stable. @Weglot I would strongly recommend that you are more transparent with your users. If you had been we would have stuck around even with the bugs Edit: The response from Weglot is that we didn't contact support. When you are on launch day and the app screws up your translation and you lose 100 visitors because of language issues you don't contact support, you delete the app. Also the response from Weglot is untrue, we received no emails, no notifications and the upgrade page did not show billing plan for monthly.

February 19, 2021

Hello,

We are sorry you had such a bad experience with Weglot but as we have mentioned in the email addressed to you:
1. You had 4 messages sent to you warning you you were at the end of your free trial 48 in advance.
2. You mentioned you couldn't pay yearly but if you look at your billing page, the option is there.
3. You were on a free trial. We specify this is for 10 days and after it changes to a free plan. This has nothing to do with the app's functionality.
4. Is there a reason you did not contact support if you had an issue? We are always here to help.
5. We are always transparent and happy to chat with our users if they have any questions.

Happy to send you the screenshots of the emails again.

Lastly, all users can see the monthly/yearly pricing choice if they head over to https://dashboard.weglot.com/billing/upgrade.

Feel free to email us at support@weglot.com with any other questions /concerns.

We wish you the best!

Mozato

I would have loved to rate it 5 stars but I have 2 problems with Weglot. First, is that it doesn't translate everything on my site no matter how much I tried to meddle with it.
The second thing is, that I sent a couple of emails to support requesting help with the above problem I mentioned and I have never got even one response from support.

OCNI Factory

20 bucks a month for that is pure scam. The app is full of bugs, it changes things you already corrected, the glossary isn't working properly. I've spent a lot of time of my translation due to this bad app and I'm not even done. And, there are also some pages that are only partly translated. This is such a useless mess!

September 29, 2020

Hello,

As a reputable company with over 50k users, we place zero interest in trying to scam any of our users. We would be happy to help you out as I see you had not reached out to support concerning any of your issues. To date, we do not have any bugs present, Weglot does not change things you have corrected so I would be happy to explain how it works.

We do have to mention that writing us messages like: "tell the sales b*** that wrote me on Facebook about my review that she'd better go to hell!" is not constructive at all for us to help you. We just want other users to see that although we wished to help you, you continued to insult us.

Best of luck and we hope everything works out for you.

Lamps4makeup

Very bad experience and many problems from weglot app.
Very disappointed.

It's many other good multilingual apps you can use.

Hela Jewels

If you expect to do some ads in your website prepare to upgrade plan cause it has limit page views, thats lame. You pay for more page views or they gonna block their translated pages. Youve for free 5.000 visits which its basically nothing, already did 200 checking my own page translations errors

Wine Whiskers

Let me start; these guys are thieves! We canceled, uninstalled, had support cancel, and they keep charging us over and over. My bank will not help. Instead, they want us to cancel the card when these thieves keep charging us. Be warned they are in it for the money and not the support. Also, the translation is mostly lazy and have to be redone by a professional. Every since BERT, Google knows what authentic translations look like.

FabNetStudio

We choose the app bace on so many positive reviews . In real is waisting time . Customer service exist they will answer you in week or so in the way you have to fix whatever the problem is

Sweetie Feetie

This app is full with bugs and horrible customer service, don't get me started about the amount of times I had to translate the same words.

May 25, 2020

I am so sorry for the trouble this has caused you but we do not outsource our support. You wrote us 4 messages on a Saturday. We state in the saved reply we are open Mon-Fri.

We actually have faster support than most apps. Also:
-We do not have any active bug
-We do not have horrible customer service
-If you had to translate a word various times, there is usually a reason behind it.

Let me know if you need additional help.

LASCIART®

The subscription method based on visits per month does not make sense and is practically blackmail (you reached too many users this month, upgrade your plan or I turn off translations till next month); definitely too expensive for what it does. Exception handling and SEO are very bad

Previous 1 3 4 5