Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

ProDicer

Location Germany

After installation the app lead to a mixture of languages. So when you switch the language, part of the text has not switched.
Now I have to rewrite all the product descriptions manually after deinstallation of the app.

September 23, 2022

Dear ProDicer,

We are sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience.

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with every interaction. We would like the opportunity to rectify this situation and help make it right for you.

Please contact our office at support@weglot.com so that one of our representatives can discuss your concerns in more detail.

Hope to hear from you soon!
The Weglot Team

mundogafas.es

Time spent using app About 6 hours

App is not compatible with native functions of the Split theme and the support team luckily responds with a message every few hours to ask for more explanation then do nothing about it. After 6 hours of trying to integrate the native language selector of the theme with this app i keep asking the support for a refund to be able to use a better app and i have no answers. NOT WORTH THE MONEY! ANY OTHER APP CAN GIVE THE SAME FUNCTIONS AT LESS TROUBLE!

HI,

We are so sorry to see you had all the struggles but after a quick review, I can see our team continued to respond to you with no answer. We sent a total of 4 responses in one day hoping to get this resolved but there was no reply from you. You were also refunded.

We wish you the best!

COSMIC UNIVERSE

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Store speed dropped form 89 to 16!!! They worked in my code without permission and just "rmoved" some optimized code.
Storefront was damaged fro 5 days, all you get are snotty arrogant replies for created problems by them, trying to avoid clear communication. We have several shops and work with a lot of developers, we are on the Pro Plan here. customer service was never great, always leaving out details but this is just disrespectful to the core. you ask them what option exist for setting the language switch and they go into live them, remove optimized code and set the ugly switch in the middle! of the slider and thereby move my whole menu and leave it broken for days. Good developers always check what your want and work in a test theme to avoid damages. there are much better apps out there with integrated currency change and respectful customer service. go there. Update:
They did not "reach out" several times as mentioned by weglot, they just did reply via mail.
It seems one person is working on the answers, another person on the actual theme but details and requests just get lost.
Write them ten times what you want and need and be sure only one problem will be maybe looked after. There was never an apology for the issues created by them and our store is still not back on its original speed.

Hi,

We are so sorry to see you have had a negative experience with Weglot but it seems our team has reached out multiple times with solutions and you did not wish to continue the process of help from our developers. Sadly we were not able to further get a response from you.

If you wish to continue the conversation, we are happy to answer you back and make this right.

Have a lovely day!

Arteflame

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The automatic translations often don’t make any sense. The words are translated but you will have to go over the translations to make sure they are correct. Once you have done all this, weglot will continuously over write all your hard work over and over again with the translation that makes no sense. There is no way to stop this from happening. I DO NOT recommend this app because of that.

Hi Arteflame,

We’re sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with Weglot and will take your feedback into consideration as we move forward in our work. Keep in mind, Changing the original content of your website can also impact your Translation List.

As Weglot is creating new translations each time you change the original content of your website, the previous translations will also be found in your list but the new generated translation will take priority is showing on your site.

Important:
If you have previously manually edited a translation and an edit has been done to the original content, you will not lose this manual translation but the new automatic translation generated by Weglot will display instead of the manual one as the content has changed. If you wish to keep the previous manual translation, you will be able to find it in your translations list, copy and paste it into the newly created translation.

We hope this helps you better understand how Weglot works :)

All the best!

kmina.com

Location Spain

I am afraid this will not be your app if you are making an International Store using LockSmith App ...

July 11, 2022

Hi Kmina,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I'm very sorry we failed to meet your expectations but it seems the support team offered you solutions that you did not attempt and therefore Weglot cannot function on the site until the correct steps are taken. If you wish for us to help, please contact us so I can explain further.

Thank you!

mfa

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Extremely disappointed. SEO translations work bad, Media translations do not work at all. So at first everything looks kinda OK. But when you deep into it, you realize how bad the whole situation is. First -- SEO translation. You can translate meta tags, but it is really hard to find them in the list, and when you try to go page by page, it simply does not work. If your website has more than 10 pages, you will struggle. Next. This app advertises it has a media translation function. While I can confirm there is a button for this, I cannot confirm this function works. In my case it simply does not do anything. After 2 weeks of endless talks with support, I received a message that the issue is too complex for them to solve and that is because of the Shopify theme. I mean...well...why there is nothing written about it? Like "Function X works only with themes X, Y and Z". And the support reps aren't exactly the fastest in terms of responsiveness and helpfulness. Decide on your own, in my case this app was a waste of money and an extreme waste of time.

WGCShop

Location Hong Kong SAR

I still can't feel how good it works, now I have spent a lot of time, but still not set it up well, many settings make me feel confused and difficult, I am already very tired, should I give up? 。。。。
reported ti them 2 days with fews email still can't solve the problem, finally i deleted WELGOT

Carnes Campoverde

Location Spain

I do not recommend the use of this app. It has misconfigured the details of the products and now the invoices do not come out right and the support has been unable to solve it. Pretty bad support.

El Tucán - Fighting for the forests

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

auto increments translated words to make you reach the limit and to upgrade your free plan to non free (even when you delete the auto translations).. free plan is a fake, prefer to use of csv files for the shopify export if you don't want to lose time

dentiphoto

Location Kazakhstan

Hey! Be careful! I have connected the application. But then I turned it off and deleted it. They keep charging me money every month! I wrote in support but there are no answers !!!

December 13, 2021

Hi Dentiphoto,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience but rest assured we do not want to charge you if you are not using the app. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. The good news is we went ahead and corrected the error and refunded you the amount. We hope this helps!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7