Weglot Translate

Weglot Translate

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Watches - OPD

This is the worst company ever. I tried it out and the manual translation function is really bad. I have some pages from my attorney, already translated. They are very long so I wanted to just copy and paste. But this is not possible. You have to copy every paragraph and heading one by one. You can't find any support to this topic on their website. Ok, I removed the app and told them my reason. Their answer was: Hey could you please tell us your reason?? And then the best ... To remove the app fully, they send you a instruction with 8 points??!!

WakiriAmour

Les traductions ne sont pas fiables et beaucoup de bug si l'on veut corriger par nous-même les traductions automatiques.

August 9, 2019

We are sorry you feel this way. We attempted to contact you numerous times to let you know we are a multilingual solution and not a translating service. We provide the first layer of automatic translations which you can edit. This is stated on your website.
We tried to reach out to ask you what bugs you were experiencing as we have no prior attempt from you to contact us and help you with any issue you may have had.
We await your response.

Paul Jarrel

Very easy to use which is great. Bad point, you might reach very fast the 50euros plan. I have only 12 products display and translate in two languages and it's already 10500 words. Yesterday i added 8 products with only 30 words per products what should be 500 words including the two translation, in fact they added me 3000 words on the dashbord. I think they are increasing the number of words to make sure you pay more.
BE CAREFUL, if you have more than 20 products, avoid this app. I will have to change as soon as my number of products increase as they will charge me over 50 bucks for that. Obviously, i have yet 0 blog posts etc.. Just product description and legal informations.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. We reached out to you to help you understand how we work but did not receive a response. We do not add words to your dashboard. You have clear access to what is being translated in your translations list. As we wish to maintain a great relationship with our amazing users, we do not have the interest to add words for profit. We have plenty of other users with large inventory who are really happy with the app. Feel free to contact us if you need help understanding your word count.

Rulesfitness

The support of the people was friendly. Unfortunately the software is not meeting our expectations. The words are, with every little change counting up several times. So within a very short time you have 50'000 Weglot words, but actually only approx 8'000 Words which are in use! Also the rules don't work smoothly. There are apps which are way cheaper and very ok.

Artemer

Update: the pricing of the app is outrageous. We're paying 49 Euro for automatic translation to ONE language. Which already seems too much. But they claim that we reached the allowed word count and the next plan is 150 EAURO a month. WHAAAAT?!
50 euro a month for ONE language + half of the site is not being translated since we reached their allowed word count limit... For me - that's a bad app.
Searching for alternatives.