Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Garden Path Homemade Soap

We have been using Weglot for over a year now and we are satisfied with the service. They are always very responsive and professional. The service helps our business tremendously!

Outchair_GmbH

There are always some integration problems with different apps on Shopify, but Weglot has a great support and helps you with every difficulty

HITZ SYSTEM

Great support. I had a problem displaying the language switcher. Everything was promptly eliminated. Why not 5 stars? I don't work on weekends. The problem was revealed on Friday, I had to wait until Monday. This is not very convenient. On Saturday and Sunday, visitors visit the site))

Mon&Pau

Overall very happy, specially with customer service and Jeremy. Every little question or issue we have had, he has solved really fast and efficiently!

STRYVE — for the better.

Christophe has been really helpful and answered really clearly to my question. Awesome customer support!
Thanks a lot!

MAISON MOUCHE

The app is great, I had to rephrase a few sentences but overall, it is very efficient.
The support team is super great and very reactive, they helped me out with a set up issue, it was perfect. Thank you

Healsyshop

Reactive and good support team, I recommend. For the translation, it's not perfect, but it's easy to correct mistakes on it.

辣太后 Empress Hot Sauce

This app works fine for translation but customization does require some CSS knowledge - not ideal for non-technical folks. However, their customer support is super responsive and helpful! They were able to help us sort out any issues pretty fast. Good choice if you use Gempages for your site!

Phiau Phiat

The app works differently from Shopify's language setting, making it a little bit difficult for people like me with barely any coding skill, and requires more time at beginning to figure out how does it work. I'm still rating it at least 4 stars partly because of the assistance from Albane, one of their support team members. With his patience and efforts, a lot of issues were solved, and I also kind had a quick tutorial from him about how to setup the app in the way I want. I would really want to rate it a 4.5 because I think it's still kind pricey based on how the app calculate the words being translated. Overall it's a good app.

Atelier St Eustache

Globalement très bonne app, pratique et efficace. Pas toujours facile d'utilisation, mais un service client très réactif qui a su résoudre les quelques difficultés rencontrées. Je recommande !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7