Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Phiau Phiat

The app works differently from Shopify's language setting, making it a little bit difficult for people like me with barely any coding skill, and requires more time at beginning to figure out how does it work. I'm still rating it at least 4 stars partly because of the assistance from Albane, one of their support team members. With his patience and efforts, a lot of issues were solved, and I also kind had a quick tutorial from him about how to setup the app in the way I want. I would really want to rate it a 4.5 because I think it's still kind pricey based on how the app calculate the words being translated. Overall it's a good app.

Atelier St Eustache

Globalement très bonne app, pratique et efficace. Pas toujours facile d'utilisation, mais un service client très réactif qui a su résoudre les quelques difficultés rencontrées. Je recommande !

Caméléon

Awesome customer service ! The app doesn't always translate perfectly and have some issue some times but they answer really fast to get help. Really recommend.

PapayaOslo

I decided to update my negative review after the negative experience i had with one of Weglot support member. The matter was addressed by the management who reach out to me within 24h in friendly polite way, My technical problem (excluding content from being auto translate) still exist but I hope Weglot will be able to solve it.

Hic&Nunk

I like the app, just had some trouble starting it, not knowing that I had to go through the pages to have them translated... And to install the app, I had this roaming page about installation... It lasted several days like this, not knowing what to do.
The support I received from Guillaume was fast and effective, so thanks to him!

SNYGER

Superbe application...nécessitant certains ajustements manuels, mais comme le support est excellent et réactif, tout est OK !

socksnaive.com

Very nice app and wonderful customer service. It's really helping us to open up to new markets. I strongly recommend it :)

Babushka Boutique

I want to give huge kudos, to the Weglot support team. Adding a new language to your WEB page can be quite a challenge, but your support team is really responsive and very professional! Also replied to any question or doubt we might had.
Thank you!

Mangakameme

Awesome App. It works like a charm and saved us a lot of time. Support is also wonderful. The only thing I would love is more design option and integration for non-coder people.

Grand Istanbul Bazaar

it is cool that we can use free trail for a while. Thanks to Weglot support. However it doesn't translate my other apps which I use for my Shopify store like popup or shipping bar. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6