Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Hic&Nunk

I like the app, just had some trouble starting it, not knowing that I had to go through the pages to have them translated... And to install the app, I had this roaming page about installation... It lasted several days like this, not knowing what to do.
The support I received from Guillaume was fast and effective, so thanks to him!

SNYGER

Superbe application...nécessitant certains ajustements manuels, mais comme le support est excellent et réactif, tout est OK !

socksnaive.com

Very nice app and wonderful customer service. It's really helping us to open up to new markets. I strongly recommend it :)

Babushka Boutique

I want to give huge kudos, to the Weglot support team. Adding a new language to your WEB page can be quite a challenge, but your support team is really responsive and very professional! Also replied to any question or doubt we might had.
Thank you!

Mangakameme

Awesome App. It works like a charm and saved us a lot of time. Support is also wonderful. The only thing I would love is more design option and integration for non-coder people.

Grand Istanbul Bazaar

it is cool that we can use free trail for a while. Thanks to Weglot support. However it doesn't translate my other apps which I use for my Shopify store like popup or shipping bar. Thanks

TUUS Ex libris

The app works well. The only problem is that when you change a word inside a long text, you have to update ALL the translation again and that's a bit annoying. Great customer support.

InnovNLP

le service client a été réactif et réglé mon problème l application fonctionne parfaitement bien maintenant

5WAY

I just recently installed this and it has been really easy to use. The customer service is great as well, the response time is very fast and super helpful!

VinoKilo.com

We used Weglot to translate the shop and it worked pretty well!
although some translation were more of robot translation but it was very easy to edit!

defiantly recommended for any kind of users

also their support is insane!
they often answer within couple of hours max.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6