Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Mon&Pau

Overall very happy, specially with customer service and Jeremy. Every little question or issue we have had, he has solved really fast and efficiently!

STRYVE — for the better.

Christophe has been really helpful and answered really clearly to my question. Awesome customer support!
Thanks a lot!

MAISON MOUCHE

The app is great, I had to rephrase a few sentences but overall, it is very efficient.
The support team is super great and very reactive, they helped me out with a set up issue, it was perfect. Thank you

Healsyshop

Reactive and good support team, I recommend. For the translation, it's not perfect, but it's easy to correct mistakes on it.

辣太后 Empress Hot Sauce

This app works fine for translation but customization does require some CSS knowledge - not ideal for non-technical folks. However, their customer support is super responsive and helpful! They were able to help us sort out any issues pretty fast. Good choice if you use Gempages for your site!

Phiau Phiat

The app works differently from Shopify's language setting, making it a little bit difficult for people like me with barely any coding skill, and requires more time at beginning to figure out how does it work. I'm still rating it at least 4 stars partly because of the assistance from Albane, one of their support team members. With his patience and efforts, a lot of issues were solved, and I also kind had a quick tutorial from him about how to setup the app in the way I want. I would really want to rate it a 4.5 because I think it's still kind pricey based on how the app calculate the words being translated. Overall it's a good app.

Atelier St Eustache

Globalement très bonne app, pratique et efficace. Pas toujours facile d'utilisation, mais un service client très réactif qui a su résoudre les quelques difficultés rencontrées. Je recommande !

Caméléon

Awesome customer service ! The app doesn't always translate perfectly and have some issue some times but they answer really fast to get help. Really recommend.

PapayaOslo

I decided to update my negative review after the negative experience i had with one of Weglot support member. The matter was addressed by the management who reach out to me within 24h in friendly polite way, My technical problem (excluding content from being auto translate) still exist but I hope Weglot will be able to solve it.

Hic&Nunk

I like the app, just had some trouble starting it, not knowing that I had to go through the pages to have them translated... And to install the app, I had this roaming page about installation... It lasted several days like this, not knowing what to do.
The support I received from Guillaume was fast and effective, so thanks to him!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6