Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

PapayaOslo

I decided to update my negative review after the negative experience i had with one of Weglot support member. The matter was addressed by the management who reach out to me within 24h in friendly polite way, My technical problem (excluding content from being auto translate) still exist but I hope Weglot will be able to solve it.

Hic&Nunk

I like the app, just had some trouble starting it, not knowing that I had to go through the pages to have them translated... And to install the app, I had this roaming page about installation... It lasted several days like this, not knowing what to do.
The support I received from Guillaume was fast and effective, so thanks to him!

SNYGER

Superbe application...nécessitant certains ajustements manuels, mais comme le support est excellent et réactif, tout est OK !

socksnaive.com

Very nice app and wonderful customer service. It's really helping us to open up to new markets. I strongly recommend it :)

Babushka Boutique

I want to give huge kudos, to the Weglot support team. Adding a new language to your WEB page can be quite a challenge, but your support team is really responsive and very professional! Also replied to any question or doubt we might had.
Thank you!

Mangakameme

Awesome App. It works like a charm and saved us a lot of time. Support is also wonderful. The only thing I would love is more design option and integration for non-coder people.

Grand Istanbul Bazaar

it is cool that we can use free trail for a while. Thanks to Weglot support. However it doesn't translate my other apps which I use for my Shopify store like popup or shipping bar. Thanks

TUUS Ex libris

The app works well. The only problem is that when you change a word inside a long text, you have to update ALL the translation again and that's a bit annoying. Great customer support.

InnovNLP

le service client a été réactif et réglé mon problème l application fonctionne parfaitement bien maintenant

5WAY

I just recently installed this and it has been really easy to use. The customer service is great as well, the response time is very fast and super helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6