Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

MELLIPOU

I recommande this app, very efficient. Christophe was a big help, efficient and very nice ( even by email you can feel it :)))

Anara Home

Weglot is a great tool. Iam very satisfied with the assistance of Weglot. They helped me so much, especially Alexis was always availaible . Highly recommanded. thank you very much for all your kindless.

INGEL BRAND

I am really happy with the translations and support team is awesome!! Really helpful! Highly recommended.

Kentyns

Good application, works very well. Thanks a lot to the customer service who helped me a lot with several reworkings. It`s great

Dolce & Bianca

I really recommend this application ! Very useful, great staff very helpful with a quick answer! Work perfectly :)

ChangeMaCouche

Great App, works very well. Thank you very much to the support service and especially to Guillaume who really took time to help me.

shopkama

We used this tool to translate our Shopify store to Arabic, the developer spared no advice, time or efforts to help us get exactly what we wanted, even when it was beyond their regular scope of support, the tool works great & out of the box.

Un chien sur le web

I wrote an email for help about a translation that didn't work on 1 dynamic element. Very good help from customer service, very fast and effective, thank you for your help

Zirkuss

Great app! It's pricey if you have a large website, but worth it. Support is excellent, they are quick to respond and know what they are doing.

Société Grazing

Great app with amazing customer service! Makes a huge difference! Special thanks to Christopher for your help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91