Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Cartoonely

I'm not sure about the app yet because I have just installed it, but I looks really good. But one sure thing is that Guillaume is 100% available and really quick to reply and he is good help. He resolved all the issues I had on my shop. Thanks a lot for that, I really appreciate it.

Maria & Sea

Never seen such a professional team. I have never written a review in my life, and never intended to do it, but this team truly deserves it. Amazing app and amazing customer team

UberShopOnline.com

Great translations and outstanding support, launching a new site is never easy, but the support from Weglot made the difference, successfully launched and challenges overcame, Christophe went the extra mile for us. I would recommend.

Oricashop

We have been using this app for quite some time now and the support staff is really responsive and fast, which was really important for us.
The translations work great and even harder to achieve translation solutions were possible, thanks a lot guys!!

Menina Amsterdam

I really like this app because the translations that it makes are very good. Also the customer service is excellent (especially Fanny).

Spinshot Singapore

Had my wish list fulfilled in handling model names to be excluded from translation and few other tailored translations. Concise and replied on the same day, thank you Alexis.

Canada Bonsai

I was hesitating between several translation options, but during my exploration 1 company stood out above all the rest. The quick, efficient, and thorough communication provided by Alexis at Weglot made my decision easy. Alexis provided troubleshooting and tailored guidelines that walked me through and allowed me to overcome the obstacles that I was facing during set-up process due to an outdated Macbook. Weglot has been a thoroughly positive experience, and I strongly recommend them!

SEFHT PRO

One of the best App for automatic translation. Customer support (especially Fanny) very helpful, fast and effective.

Alban Muller

This App is perfect to translate easily your website. It's allowed me to have my website translated quickly. Customer service is available and helped me with each of my requests. I recommend this app.

Wienar

great app and very comfy, I find only the professional translator rate unfortunately very expensive. Christophe from support team was very helpful when I needed an assistance :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82