Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

cartsoora

Great App and Amazing support. The Team behind this App is genuine and truly look after your success!

Rendezvous

The app works great and the customer support is just as great! Very happy to continue using Weglot on my website.

GreenMakombeh

I used this app to translate my shopify site from Dutch to English. The interface automatically translates into English and allows me and other assigned to my organisation to review the language and make corrections where necesssary. Most parts of the website can be translated including widgets and hidden text within other apps (like the currency convertor). Instances that are problemtic are followed up by a swift technical reponse from the support team. I definately would recommend this app to other shopify users and I plan to translate into other languages like German. The only snag with the service is the payment option. I don't seem to be able to pay by Paypal or other than creditcard.

Vintega

The consumer care is very helpful and reactive. Much appreciated when you need immediate assistance!

Smoked

Great customer service! Would really recommend this app to other brand owners. Thanks for the help..

Jourca

Very helpful team! Easy to contact, very good understanding of my needs. Thanks a lot! I recommend 100%

Namsaa Infusions

Super application, intuitive, utile et une service client au top ! Réactif et sympathique :) merci Guillaume !

LABFRESH

The app is easy to use, does what it says and if you encounter any difficulties, the support team is friendly fast. Love it!

Canadian Vita Corporation

Amazing company with great product and service. They helped me fix all the issues I had with the way my website was built so their app can integrate. Above and beyond thank you.

ovallskincare

The app is working just fine. The customer service is perfect, thanks for helping me with some minor technical issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99