Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Jolie Rozière

I really like this app, first, for its very intuitive traduction which saves so much time, and secondly for its amazing support, Baptiste was very fast to reply on my questions, with a very patient and helpful support ! Best trad app to recommend :)

Revolutionpetshop.com

I tried another translators but no one's like Weglot. With this app you can translate all that you want and i'm very happy for this. Support is fantastic, patient and very helpful. I love this app 5 stars

Sunday Sleeptech

Couldn't be happier. We will launch our store in five languages that are all manually translated. The automatic translation makes it super easy to run through the pages and mark them as reviewed for short one or two-word sections. Also got a customized solution for our mobile and desktop widget that I'm very happy about!.

Beyond

Great app with accurate translations. Also the support service is great! I am very tech unsavvy but Baptiste was incredibly helpful, responsive, quick and patient. Highly recommended!

GHERANE

Great support team! They are very responsive and go the extra length to help out. I am very happy with them.

NutraBio Europe B.V.

Fantastic customer service. I needed help and the turnaround time was really good. Very professional company. Baptiste was a great help!

Smile Guard

This is a great app. Very intuitive and easy to use. When I ran into an issue that I needed to modify some of the code, their support team was very responsive and professional. Jeremie was extremely helpful. It is a pleasure working with a team that take you and your project very seriously. Thank you!

Equal Food

Baptista was incredibly helpful and fixed a small but significant issue within 24h. It's not the first time that we have been extremely happy with customer support at weglot. Can only recommend.

ChinPum

Great app. Works smooth and easy to use. The support cannot be better and faster. I have been working with Alexis recently, and he provided the best technical support ever. Thanks :)

The House of Moringa

The app is great and very easy and intuitive to use. Customer service is super helpful. Jeremie was fast and really took his time to explain how to solve my issue. I definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96