Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Nilokilo

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App for translating your store. Simple to use and intuitive interface. Also, their support team is super helpful and responsive.

The Lady Bride

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We used this app for translation, and I must say that we are really satisficed form this app... the support them respond very fast for any question or issue that come along and solve it... I recommend to any one who need translation to use this app.

Beautipura

Location United Arab Emirates

I highly recommend Weglot for its intuitive use and powerful functionalities you will never find in any others, and the customer service and support team are great and helpful.

neletab •

Location Spain

Great app, great customer service! I was able to translate my whole store through an easy to use interface. 10/10 Would recommend.

Burst of Arabia

Location United Arab Emirates

Amazing app, I am using Weglot to translate my store into Arabic, it allows manual translations, dashboard navigation is easy and it's SEO friendly. Great & fast support whenever I need help, professional customer service, highly recommended. Thanks Weglot!

On Vacation

Location Germany

The app is definetely the best option for automatic translate. I used it to translate our website in one more language. The customers support was amazing and they respond and help in every problem faced or queries.

INDICAID®妥析®

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

The staff have been extremely responsive and helpful in guiding me through working out different issues! Sometimes there might be some coding issues (as we all know Shopify is a bit complicated), but they are always willing to provide different alternatives :)

My Snuggle Dog

Very useful app and great customer support. Good option to enable testing different markets, without the need to pay for a professional translator. Highly recommend!

Nividas

Location Sweden

Great app, easy to use and fantastic support! Hope it can integrate with Shopify markets in the future, making it possible to use native theme language selectors.

Philippe Renan

Location France

I'm a new user since 2 days. I have heard many times about weglot but was always told that the price was expensive. I am working on various international projects. I must say translations has a direct impact on sales.
I know the translation is also a very expensive and long work. And this is why I was really impressed by the quality and the speed of the Weglot software motor. In only few minutes I was able to set up my account and change the languages box position on the site. It looks like magic I have to say. But of course, the big point is the ability to customize the translation. Last but not least, the technical support seems to be great. In only few hours, the support was able to transfer the translations history from one account to another. I am only a started but already happy to be a Weglot user.. Well done for such an intuitive approach guys!!! Sincerely, Philippe

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51