Boost your sales & conversion
Add new languages to your store to get new clients. Increase your global sales, reaching new customers. No coding required.
Translate your store easily
Combine automatic & human translation for top-quality content. Invite team members to collaborate and order professional translations.
Multilingual SEO optimized
Weglot is following Google multilingual SEO best practices. Your store is indexed in the translated languages.
About Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot
Weglot’s key benefits to your business
Weglot helps you to grow and increase your business by adding new languages to your store.
As a store owner, you would like to:
- Increase your sales by acquiring new customers
- Improve conversion by speaking your visitors’ language
Thanks to Weglot, you’ll be able to:
- Easily translate and display your website in new languages
- Automatically redirect your store to their preferred language
- Translate the checkout process and email notifications (for email notification, you can check a guide on Weglot's documentation)
The best and easiest translation solution for your Shopify website to go multilingual: Weglot Translate detects and translates all your content in any language and provides a unique dashboard to easily edit translations or order professional translations.
- You do not need to touch any source files or code lines
- Fully compatible with every Shopify Theme and App: Weglot Translate translates every string on the page that is included in the source code.
- Option to activate auto redirection feature to match your customers preferred language (based on their browser language)
- Content is automatically detected and translated: content is the only thing you need to care about
Focus on content
- 100+ translation languages available
- A unique and single place to manage all your languages and translations
- Human and automatic translations
- In-context editor tool to translate your content directly inside your website design
- Access to professional translators
SEO ready and optimized
- Translated pages have their dedicated URLs for Google
- Following Google multilingual SEO best practices
- Meta tags, desc. tags, etc. detected and translated
- Get your store indexed by Google in different languages in days with a first layer of translated content
Button customization and dedicated support service
- Customizable language switcher button
- Support available to help you match the button with your Theme or preferences if you need
- Active and responsive support service to assist you
- Multi Vendor Marketplace,
- Instant Search +
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Free up to 2000 translated words in 1 language
Overall rating Based on 721 reviews
Most recent reviews
The automatic translation tool and the support team are great, but guys you should really implement an update to be compliant to the new native-url release of Shopify in December 2019.
The plug in as it is doesn't enable any SEO optimization of URLs and this is really disadvantageous for us. After asking many times when they will adapt to the new URL feature, they couldn't give us a clear anwer...
What a pity!
The Woof Woof
So far so good! Easy app to install and use. Used it to have our english site translated to greek language (most sections manually). Love the visual editor, although not everything can be translated (e.g. cart and payment pages etc.). With little customizations in the Shopify language section, you can have a nice overall solution. Already used customer support -contacted by Guillaume- and I am quite pleased from the quick response and solution to my problems. Recommended.
I experienced other apps in the past (WPML on WordPress, Langify on Shopify..) and Weglot is so far the best experience I've had. It's not the cheapest option but you get a great service and ease of use. Christophe from the support is a crack :) Thank You!