WhatsApp Order Notifications
WhatsApp is trending now a days, so now you can send the notifications to your customer's whatsapp number to keep updated with order status.
SMS Order Notifications
SMS plays a vital role in Ecommerce as everyone knows. Notify your customer about each activity of his order by SMS
Abandoned Cart Notifications
You can use SMS and WhatsApp Both to send Abandoned Cart Notification. Bring lost customer automatically and encourage him to place order.
About WhatsApp + SMS Notifications
Due to WhatsApp Policy, you need to submit and Get templates approved for WhatsApp Notification.
Key Benefits of Using this App
Merchant can enable order and shipment Notifications to Customers. Here is the list of notifications we have added for now.
- Order Confirmation = When Customer places an order
- Shipment Confirmation = When you generate the shipment
- Shipment Out for delivery = When Shipment is out for delivery
- Shipment delivered = When Shipment is delivered
- Order Refund = When Admin Refunds to Customer
- Abandoned Cart = When Customer Leaves the Shop without Purchase
- Review Request = Ask For Product Review to Customer
Easy 3 Steps To Get Started with App Configuration
- After Installation go to the settings tab
- Configure your Twilio API key, API Secret, and Phone no. which you can get from Twilio dashboard Home - Settings - General - API Credentials
- Setup the templates for each event you want to send the notifications.
If you have any questions or facing any issues, simply email us and our team will be happy to help.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Shipment Out for delivery
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.