WhatsApp + SMS Notifications

WhatsApp + SMS Notifications

by MageComp

[Automated] WhatsApp, SMS, Cart Recovery, Customized Templates

printwoodies

I used this app is very helpful to me and easy to install and use this app in our Shopify store .very usefull

MARIA DE SAL

I had a lot of problems with the platform, in the end I decided not to use it. The support team was pending (although they were slow to respond), they solved the problem but I already had another option working.

Ariro Toys

Often we have to pair. And very very poor support. The turn around time is more than 2 days . The is not resolved for long time

laboratorydeal

WhatsApp + SMS Notifications by magecomp is good company . app working good , best price , customer care service too good . I will recommend all friends .

Tecno-Moda HN

It is an excellent application if you need to inform your clients about the process of their order, send automated messages by WhatsApp, it is a very important function if you have clients who contact you by WhatsApp ... ... I paid the $ 20 version for the automatic messages to be sent from our business number, the interface is very practical and easy to configure, I recommend it completely ... ... I also thank the developer for being so professional and kind, I will work for a long time with this company, I hope they continue to grow! :)

Promo Viniles Panamá

Promoviniles.com - Utilizo este app para mandar mensajes personalizados a mis clientes por WhatsApp al crear una orden y para hacerles saber la hora de llegada estimada de su pedido.
Me parece fácil de configurar y su costo beneficio me parece excelente.
En un momento tuve inconvenientes con la app y el equipo de soporte me ayudo, gracias! Recomiendo esta aplicación si deseas enviar mensajes personalizados por WhatsApp a tus clientes! -
Promoviniles.com - I use this app to send personalized messages to my clients by WhatsApp when creating an order and to let them know the estimated arrival time of their order.
I find it easy to configure and its cost benefit seems excellent.
At one point I had problems with the app and the support team helped me, thank you!
I recommend this application if you want to send personalized messages by WhatsApp to your clients!

Poderosas Online

Very good application, works very well for my store.
The support is very attentive, they always solve all the problems I have.
I highly recommend it.
Zoya Scoot is the best support!

July 27, 2020

Glad to hear :) Zoya is our superstar for the support :)
Thank you so much for your kind words.

Bumbio Baby Care Essentials

Excellent customer care, solved all my doubts. Highly recommended app. Easy to configure and use. We can create custom templates for messages.

July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are just ping away for any query. Feel free to reach out anytime. :)

House Of Makeup

I used this app for the Whatsapp message notification. It's a really great and very useful app. our customer can get several notifications about products. Thanks to the app team.

July 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words.
We are always available to help you and dedicated to improving the functionality to the next level. Enjoy the Updates :)

diKHAWA Fashion - 2020 Online Shopping in Pakistan

If you are looking for whatsapp solution... Want to make your order confirmation on auto. Engage customer on whatsapp. Then this app is the best solution available on entire shopify store.

There are any features which i have compared with other apps on shopify app store.
1. Unlimited notifications. (No other app on entire shopify app store is offer this feature)
2. Send from your own mobile number. (No other app on entire shopify app store is offer this feature)
3. Make Order Confirmation process on auto with auto notifications.
4. Can connect one $70 subscription with multi shopify stores with an extra cost of $3 for each extra store. (No other app on entire shopify app store is offer this feature)
all the above was on the feature side honest reviews.

Now lets come to cost analysis ...

Any other app on shopify store will cost you for 40000 order *6 notifications * $ 0.05 per notification = $12000 (For Pakistan) (Aprox. Time Period 3 to 4 years costing)

With this app now.. Cost Analysis ...
12 months * 4 years * ($70 for one store + $3 for Second store) = $3504 total cost for 4 yeas with unlimited notifivations.
THIS APP IS 4 TIME CHEAPER THAN ANY OTHER APP IN SHOPIFY APP STORE + UNLIMITED NOTIFICATIONS WHICH NO OTHER APP OFFERS + BONUS WITH YOUR OWN MOBILE NUNBER.

Now lets talk about the support staff.. This guys are confident about their work.. Was very fast & quick into setup the app... This guys do every thing you dont have to do anything. & every this is ready. Woolaaaa...

WHAT ELES YOU WANT NOW. YOU HAVE ALL THE TOP & BEST FEATURES IN THIS APP...

THIS REVIEW IS A 100% TRUE & HONEST REVIEW. ITS NOT A PAID ONE.
REGARDS

July 23, 2020

We don't have any words for such Excellent feedback from you to revert on but we have make this app to useful for Shopify customers.
You have done a long time calculation which gives you benefit to you, honestly, we didn't do or aware of it.
Thank you so much for letting other customers know about the excellent feature it has. We know sometimes its a bit complex for the users to configure the app, but we have a support team available for you to help on WhatsApp directly.

Thanks again :)