Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 augusti 2023

Excellent app highly recommended. The customer service is just AMAZING. I had a few minor problems and they were able to fix. Thanks for your support.

JLOOD.COM
Egypten
9 månader användning av appen
14 november 2023

The app is beneficial and easy to configure. Customer support is amicable. We tried many apps before, but WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat is more flexible and smooth in use.

onlinemarkat
Jordanien
2 dagar användning av appen
4 augusti 2023

This app is awesome, already recovered like $7k dolar last months on 1 store, super recomended for everyone.

Mxenviospro

NatuZem
Mexiko
6 månader användning av appen
4 maj 2023

It is a very useful Shopify application, but I encountered some problems while using it. Luckily, customer service representative Victor provided me with very effective help and support, resolving my issues. He was very polite, professional, and patient, and explained the solutions very clearly, allowing me to quickly resolve the problem. I am very grateful for his assistance, and I will definitely recommend this application to my friends and colleagues. If you need any help with this application, do not hesitate to contact Victor, as he is definitely an excellent customer service representative.

瓷曦.DawnsPorcelain
Hongkong SAR
2 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 10 maj 2023

Easy to implement, self-customizing templates with your currency and store parameters. You only pay for messages sent.

WEAREBLOKES
Colombia
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
12 oktober 2023

nice

Farhan Gift Mart
Pakistan
35 minuter användning av appen
Redigerat 14 mars 2023

Great and fast support! they fixed my issue in minutes! I had an issue where the button was not appearing on the homepage , contacted support and helped solve it directly

CHACHATI
Libanon
6 månader användning av appen
24 april 2023

Exactly what we needed. An app that asks consumers to confirm COD orders and reminds them about their abandoned carts and not to mention you can add discounts with the messages. Perfectly designed and very easy to use.
Last but not the least, the support team is very quick and helps you with every query that you have.

Odd Bhoot - Streetwear X Techwear
Indien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
3 mars 2023

Great support. We are looking forward to getting our issues solved.
The app works very well.
Recommended

MAMAJEANS
Italien
Mer än ett år användning av appen