Reviews (112)

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, quick setup, and effective Abandoned Cart feature that aids in recovering lost sales. They report a significant boost in sales and ROI, and value the app's analytics for refining sales strategies. The app's flexibility, smooth operation, and personalized messaging capabilities are also praised. The customer support team is often commended for their swift responses and problem-solving skills. It's recommended for businesses aiming to enhance conversions and scale on WhatsApp.

September 21, 2022

This app does not work properly! I made two test orders with different numbers and never received a WhatsApp shipping confirmation. Their support team takes days to respond via email. On their chat I never even received a response. Then they come up with excuses as in the mobile provider is the problem or I didn't opt-in (but I never got an opt-in request). In my statistics I can see that barely any of my customers received a WhatsApp/SMS. Most of them were skipped. On top of that I find the way the support team replied to me very rude. Do not recommend! Better run your own tests before relying on this app!

COFFEE LOVER
Germany
6 days using the app
Sweethelp replied September 21, 2022

Hello Mariella,

First of all, our team has responded to your demand but you had a problem with your emails.

Secondly, we don't really appreciate the fact that you threaten us to leave a bad review in order to get an answer that we already provided. As a merchant yourself, you know how many support tickets you can get at times and it is not easy to always answer directly on the spot. So, the phrase "Please check this urgently or else I'll delete the app soon and leave a bad review." is not really appropriate.

Nevermind, concerning your issue with the operator du., sometimes they block auto messages from WhatsApp on their end. We advised you to test with an Etisalat number to see if the problem persists and then come back to us. You never came back.

You only sent 2 automated messages. Concerning the automated messages that you sent from the German number, you didn't activate the opt-in. That explains why they are not sent...but you seem to have another view and want it to work even without configuring the optins which is impossible due to WhatsApp restrictions.

Best wishes :-)

Edited May 15, 2023

WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat Sweethelp provides robust analytics and insights into customer behavior, allowing us to gain valuable knowledge about our target audience. By analyzing metrics such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and engagement levels, we can refine our strategies, optimize our messaging, and continuously improve our sales recovery campaigns. These data-driven insights have been instrumental in driving our success and achieving remarkable results.

ClimSale
About 5 hours using the app
December 21, 2021

Quick and fast resolution. Had some queries about payment charges, clarified that they didn't update the FAQ page, hence was relieved.
Will continue to support the app and the team. Thanks.

LabelDC
India
About 3 hours using the app
April 11, 2023

The costumer service its just AMAZING. I had a few minor problems and they were able to fix them in seconds.

Lucky Mï
Mexico
October 16, 2021

Customer service was very helpful - super quick at responding and troubleshooting. Highly recommend.

Adelphi
Kenya
September 24, 2021

Tech Support is standout - found a small bug and it was resolved very fast by Ryan. We are happy with this app and will use again.

Coefficient Cycling
December 6, 2021

Received fast and clear information on the app features. Good support and the support person was well-informed.

Quirkaboo
24 minutes using the app
May 19, 2022

Muy buena atención a cliente, falta ver el desempeño de la app pero parece que todo muy bien, cumplirá con mis espectativas.

Numo Shop
Mexico
22 minutes using the app
October 20, 2021

Love it! Easy and so quick to activate! I am really looking forward to connecting with our clientele in this way.

The T-Shirt Bed Co.
South Africa
19 minutes using the app
January 26, 2022

Customer support is really efficient. I've downloaded the app and asked for all the questions i had and they answered quickly and clearly.

Farmacia Rex