WhatsApp Chat & Support

WhatsApp Chat & Support

by HelpNinja

Automated Abandoned cart recovery,Message Broadcast,Free chat

Jalandhar Style

I am using this app for the last 2 weeks and the result is very good. Support is also very good. I found it better than some other apps. The interface is also very easy to understand, the template option. Realy love this app...

Lojalider Magazine

estou iniciando no drop e foi indicado o app espero não me decepcionar, o momento de fazer 5 estrelas

Loockstore

ADOREI MUITO PRATICO E ME AJUDOU A OTIMIZAR MUITO MAIS O MEU SERVIÇO NA LOJA . PARABÉNS A TODOS VOCÊS POR AJUDAREM NOVOS EMPREENDEDORES

Tazref Puzzles

Very nice app, very useful. Automatic option for sending reminders to the clients will improve it. I plan to continue use it in my shop

MySleep

I am using this week for last 1 week for abandoned cart recovery. I have recovered many orders with this app as the message goes by whatsapp and response is very quick. Highly recommend this app.
It would be better if I can send the message to customer for cart recovery from the email itself. Right now i am going to the Shopify admin and then to apps and sending the message from the app. Set up was very easy and flawless. Technical support is also very prompt in answering queries. Received the response very quickly.

Unimakers

Super fast response from the support team. Issues resolved in a short time. I would highly suggest you install once in your store you won't regret. Thanks, team for creating easy to set up, fast-loading, and ULTIMATE sales booster APP. DON'T THINK TWICE!

Dottys Closet

I used this app to reach out to more people who have not fulfilled their orders at checkout, works really well and has helped to increase abandoned cart checkouts.

Had a small issue which was resolved straight away and owners were very helpful and professional highly recommend.

unifiedstarIndia

cool! I loved it. I have get better customer support and it works very well to get abandoncart recovery.
highly recommend.

AirStore

Good app! You are able to set templates, and send Abandoned Cart recoveries to anyone whose phone number is on file with your shop.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next