WhatsApp Chat & Support

WhatsApp Chat & Support

by HelpNinja

Automated Abandoned cart recovery,Message Broadcast,Free chat

Alic Style

Eu acredito que com esse aplicativo tudo vai ficar mais fácil. Muito,muito bom e fácil de instalar.

Shikha Mehta

Great Free App, does what is promised -- WhatsApp chat as well as Cart recovery messages
Also - would like to mention the super quick customer support team. I had a small requirement and the team resolved it in 30 mins flat. That's excellent service from the developer. Thanks !

99% Gafas

El app funciona muy bien, llevo pocos dias usandolo pero hasta el momento ha sido genial. Lo mejor de todo es el servicio al cliente. Muy recomendado.

Forebear Gifts

I love this app, it's simple but highly effective, it actually helped me increase my abandoned cart conversion rate from 1% to 6% in one month. It's worth what you pay for (which isn't that much compared to the sales I get from it) I find it really easy to use and the customer service is great and it's via WhatsApp which I love. Congrats to the team! Keep on doing such a great job :)

Teadays

I can't tell how grateful to these guys, and I am very much appreciate this app. It recovered 5 abandoned carts from 8 in one day! Wow! I already ask my friends to use it. Thank * You * Very * Much from a Hong Kong user! (almost all people in HK have Whatsapp)

MIXSHOP BRASIL

Muito útil, gostei do app, ajuda bastante em questao de recuperar boletos e contato com clientes nao optantes por email.

PrimeAudio

facil de integrar...te demoras 5 segundos en estar ya funcionando....ahora estoy aprendiendo a utilizar las funciones...

Alainn Luxury

BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO HAPPEN TO MY BUSINESS!!! I love love love this app, I love how I can customize the logo with my brand colours and how easy it is to use. It makes it so easy to interact with my customers and address abandoned carts , it doesn’t slow down my online store like some apps I have integrated in the past ..... I strongly recommend.

BODOKKITOS

I like I can have WhatsApp chat and recovery messages at once.
The support from its time was excelente

Shahzadi Couture

This product is fantastic it really helps with the communication with customers . Its a must to have on all websites