Anmeldelser (354)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. februar 2024

This app is perfect for your WhatsApp solution, everything at one place , specially the free plan is better than paid plans of other apps .

Glow Gleem
Pakistan
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
26. februar 2024

I needed help, sent a msg and I was attended to by one Vinodh, he was detailed in his explanation, and he got the settings done for me in no time. Thanks to all the team

'Liarels

Sharagan
Israel
6 dage bruger appen
6. februar 2024

"Thank you for resolving the issue; I received outstanding support. I appreciate it, and I highly recommend trying this app's service."

neotech.ae
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
Cirka et år bruger appen
25. januar 2024

Wonderful app, Wonderful customer care! I am truly happy to have found this app, made retargeting and chatting with abandoned cart customer so much easier. We are also able to customize who can opt for COD and who can't! The customizations available are insane and Vinodh was SUPER helpful and patient! Thank you so much Vinodh!!

Highly recommend this app!!!

LABOTHECAIRE

MONDO
Israel
4 dage bruger appen
6. februar 2024

Great app,Qucik Respose from support Does the job high convertion rate 100% recommend

Neonsignsindia
Indien
4 måneder bruger appen
5. april 2024

Muy buena aplicación para recuperar carritos abandonados, no entendia muy bien como configurarlo pero el soporte al clientes es muy eficiente y rápido para responder!!

Me encanta la aplicación

BlasterChile
Chile
10 dage bruger appen
19. februar 2024

Amazing application and 10/10 customer support

Decathlon Maurice
Mauritius
Mere end et år bruger appen
20. marts 2024

Excelente servicio, y muy buena aplicacion me sirvio de mucha ayuda para poder contactarme con mis clientes mediante whatsappp

THE CLUB MX