Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
27. januar 2024

Funktioniert alles reibungslos und einfach.
Super lieber Kundensupport der einem Professionell hilft.
Vielen Danke.

Nachhaltiger Wohnen
Tyskland
6 dage bruger appen
13. november 2023

Ottima App! In 20 minuti ho recuperato 2 carrelli, ottima app, ottimizzata per Shopify. Non è un segreto che le mail ormai non le legge più nessuno.

Neverland Firenze
Italien
Cirka en time bruger appen
13. februar 2024

We have tried a lot of whatsapp apps and this one is just a perfect fit for our needs . And not only that the customer service is amazing, fast and effective. If you are looking for a Whatsapp app do not look any further this is the BEST PERIOD. Thanks

Maria & Jesus
Spanien
26. november 2023

Funciona muy bien

El Hombre de la Mancha
Colombia
Cirka et år bruger appen
18. august 2023

Their application is very convenient and can help us improve communication efficiency with customers and reduce our workload. Their service is very good and they can help us solve problems quickly.

Minisep
Mexico
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
7. februar 2024

Very fast and helpful support. The team helped me to setup a flow that made sense to my customers! Great app to recover abandoned carts and send order notifications

Amalie
Brasilien
6. februar 2024

Great app,Qucik Respose from support Does the job high convertion rate 100% recommend

Neonsignsindia
Indien
6. februar 2024

"Thank you for resolving the issue; I received outstanding support. I appreciate it, and I highly recommend trying this app's service."

neotech.ae
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
24. juli 2023

Amazing super quick customer care. We now use CartHike to send abandoned cart messages from your web with our own verified whatsapp number. It took us less than a day to set it.
The app itself is super easy to use, and very user friendly. In a few minutes you can have your whatsapp chat and automations. I can only but recommend it!

Segle Clinical
Spanien
4 dage bruger appen
15. august 2023

Nice app. I think it has the best-looking chat and share buttons. Hoping to enhance my business revenue.

My Pakistan Shop