Anmeldelser (354)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
16. januar 2024

Very fast and very professional customer support from Vinodh.

Hoseiki Jewelry
Singapore
3 måneder bruger appen
14. december 2023

Easy to use and very user-friendly fast support! Thank you, guys!

Peppy
Kasakhstan
3 måneder bruger appen
28. november 2023

Very fast and helpful support. We've recovered a lot of abandoned carts with this app.

Sui Sleep
Tyrkiet
7 måneder bruger appen
25. oktober 2023

Really good App. Now im recovering a lot of carts thanks to this automated messages. The customer service is really efficient and they are 24/7 to help with concerns and to improve your experience

C&M TOYS
Chile
2 måneder bruger appen
6. februar 2024

Gran aplicacion, facil de configurar y de usar, ademas es de las pocas que se integran bien con mi tema

Bsai Seguridad y Controles
Mexico
4 måneder bruger appen
24. juli 2023

Amazing super quick customer care. We now use CartHike to send abandoned cart messages from your web with our own verified whatsapp number. It took us less than a day to set it.
The app itself is super easy to use, and very user friendly. In a few minutes you can have your whatsapp chat and automations. I can only but recommend it!

Segle Clinical
Spanien
4 dage bruger appen
19. januar 2024

Excelente aplicación para implementar en tus funnels, me ayuda mucho recuperando carritos abandonados y también tiene otras funciones muy interesantes.

Cielito
Colombia
9 måneder bruger appen
4. oktober 2023

Awesome customer service & program.

Using it in 2 of my shopify stores and it works wonderfully!
Amazing!

JJ Gold
Singapore
4 måneder bruger appen
18. august 2023

Their application is very convenient and can help us improve communication efficiency with customers and reduce our workload. Their service is very good and they can help us solve problems quickly.

Minisep
Mexico
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
27. januar 2024

Great app! Vinodh helped me where I was stuck, thank you very much!

Gleam