Değerlendirmeler (354)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
25 Nisan 2024

I can't recommend this app enough! It has made adding a WhatsApp chat button and support widget to my website so easy and hassle-free. The interface is user-friendly, and I had it up and running in minutes.
But what really sets this app apart is the exceptional support. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, their team was quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their support is truly the best out there!
If you're looking to enhance your customer support with WhatsApp, this app is a must-have. 5 stars all the way!

Cartalogue
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
8 Nisan 2024

Great app and great team. Respond very quick to help me install the apllication on my website. Thank you very much !

Weebot
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
11 Haziran 2024

We love their support, thank you so much for fast and perfect help.

Berlin Bike
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
13 Mart 2024

An App Revolutionizing Communication!

Ever since I discovered WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned, my customer communication has completely changed! I love every single feature. This app has allowed me to manage automation processes in a simple and effective way, so I can provide faster and personalized responses to my customers. In particular, the management of abandoned chats and auto-response features have significantly improved my workflow. Thanks to its user-friendly interface and easy integration, I can easily manage all the communication needs for my business on a single platform. I highly recommend it to everyone, especially to businesses that care about customer relations and want to increase efficiency in this area. This app is a real milestone among modern communication tools!

Shapelys™
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
3 Mayıs 2024

Good app, very intuitive and the customer service is really fast and kind

Prosox
Kolombiya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
1 Temmuz 2024

Amazing support and help from Sivaram. Thank you so much, you got a loyal customer now. App works great

Vitalio SA
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
29 Mart 2024

its wonderfull app and very fast & professional customer support from Vinodh. thank you

songaras
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
1 Mayıs 2024

Best Whatsapp automation app in the market right now.

Plus, the support is very helpful.

ishopable
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
13 Şubat 2024

We have tried a lot of whatsapp apps and this one is just a perfect fit for our needs . And not only that the customer service is amazing, fast and effective. If you are looking for a Whatsapp app do not look any further this is the BEST PERIOD. Thanks

Maria & Jesus
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
13 Haziran 2024

An excellent application and I am very satisfied with the number of purchases I receive thanks to it (mainly thanks to the automations).

Thanks for this and amazing service.

Luna