WhatsApp Chat & Support

WhatsApp Chat & Support

by HelpNinja

Automated Abandoned cart recovery,Message Broadcast,Free chat

CLEANX BAND

Love it! Works perfectly on my website. Thanks for making my life easier, will absolutely recommend this app to my colleagues. I added the CRM feature and it's just perfectly what I wanted. It helps me to check quickly the customer's order info

Home Sweet Home Pickle

Incredible App, helped me bring back abandoned order customers swiftly. Please add an option to save submitted customer's contact in .csv or .vcf format, it would help maintain the potential customer list for future marketing activity.
Have high hopes for this App, it will grow beyond imaginations.

HumaGreen

This application is very simple and efficient. I use it for the French market and it works great. Your customer service becomes more accessible for your customers.

Eu Amo Saúde

It was very good to use this application because it allows customers to take their questions through WhatsApp. Everything is easier with this application !! really sensational i recommend!

Shaktih

I am new to Shopify and I have to tell you, this app is a MUST. It is so simple if you are a tech dunce like me, and yet so fast and effective. I messaged the support team and they got back in a flash. I wish we had more apps from HelpNinja soon. Don't waste your money on paid apps, this will do your job for free!

Tienda Mish!

It works perfectly. Nice app to have in your strategie.
Whatsapp marketing its the way to go nowadays.

KwaliTea India

This app is very fast and sleek. It takes the customer straight to your store's official WhatsApp number which is amazing. It automatically sends out abandoned cart recovery messages, you can set up the template.
Also, the icon is quite small, so it doesn't interfere with my store's layout or call to action buttons. Just what I was looking for really.
Highly recommend it. It's free! :)

Kayo

I tried couple of apps for integrating whatsapp support for my website. I found all very complexed. The best part with this app is, its very user friendly. People like me who are not very Pro in technology can even use ever of its feature without any complications.

The Dahlia Rosa

I tried several Abandoned Cart apps and they did not work as well as WhatsApp. WhatsApp gives you direct access to them by using an external app that can be downloaded on any device so I can receive quick and direct information. It’s simple & I absolutely love it!

EMOOVING

Nos ayuda mucho a recuperar carritos abandonados. La plataforma es muy fácil de usar y la aplicación por ahora cumple con nuestras expectativas. 10/10