WhatsApp Button by EAZE , 238 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de janeiro de 2024

Most useful WhatsApp app for shopify. Easy to use and clean interfaces

Sagrada Madre Chile
Chile
9 meses usando o app
2 de janeiro de 2024

A very cool button that is functional but not disruptive on the side. Very helpful and well done!

Bündner Minze
Suíça
7 meses usando o app
9 de janeiro de 2024

We are very happy to use WhatsApp button By Eaze It’s very helpful To talk and convince The customer Thank you

martpk
Paquistão
5 meses usando o app
27 de dezembro de 2023

simple and useful, nothing more, nothing less. without being so invasive to your data and services. I recommend it

Elsie Jardinería
Chile
6 meses usando o app
9 de janeiro de 2024

vey nice tool! I love it.

Beadsland
China
3 de janeiro de 2024

Before integrating WhatsApp Chat Button into our Shopify website, customer support felt like a constant uphill battle. Long email chains, delayed responses, and frustrated customers – it wasn't ideal. That's why when we finally took the plunge with WhatsApp, it felt like a breath of fresh air.

Our customers now enjoy real-time support at their fingertips, instantly connecting with our team through their preferred communication channel. Customers feel empowered to make informed decisions with immediate assistance, leading to greater confidence and smoother purchasing journeys.

If you're looking to revolutionize your customer experience and unlock the power of instant mobile communication, integrating WhatsApp into your Shopify store is a no-brainer. It's been a game-changer for us, and we couldn't be happier with the results. We Highly Recommend.

Pick A Joy
Emirados Árabes Unidos
3 meses usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2024

I have been using this app for a few months and it's great. My customers can reach me easily
Setup was seamless and easy

Nice app

Moriels Oasis Foods
Canadá
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
7 de janeiro de 2024

Really good app, does what it's supposed to do. Simple, easy and useful!

Keep it deep
Alemanha
3 de janeiro de 2024

Always recommended, because we need to communicate with our customers and this App is good and works for everybody.

Top Tailors
Estados Unidos
21 de dezembro de 2023

This is by far, the simplest whatsapp app I've used, does exactly what it needs to do and has no, very annoying, messages and steps for the customer like other apps.

Simple, powerful and straightforward.

LAURA CANTU JEWELRY