4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless WhatsApp integration and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the automation features, such as pre-set workflows for order confirmations and shipping updates, which have reportedly boosted sales and customer engagement. The ability to support multiple agents and provide real-time conversation insights is also praised. Additional features like customer tagging, broadcast messaging, and Shopify integration are seen as significant benefits. The responsive customer support and comprehensive training materials further enhance the experience. The app's flexible billing packages and stable mobile app make it a versatile tool for merchants.

August 31, 2023

Love Zoko, the app is very seamless and if anything has an issue the support team helps us on time to get things done. Very cool app.

Dusaan
5 months using the app
Bourbon Science Inc. replied September 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Zoko and finding our support team responsive and helpful.

We are excited about working with you on more use cases like timely shipping updates to customer on WhatsApp.

Our goal is to provide a seamless experience for our users, and it's always encouraging to know we're on the right track. Thanks for choosing Zoko! 🌟

Edited July 21, 2023

One Stop Solution For Shopify Stores. Apart from everything that you can do on WhatsApp, Zoko's built-in automations for Shopify have revolutionized how we handle abandoned carts, customer interactions, and marketing efforts, making us more efficient. If You Dont Have It, You Cant Scale Your business Seamleassly, Must Use This application.

LuxuryKase
11 months using the app
Bourbon Science Inc. replied August 31, 2023

Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that Zoko's automations for Shopify have made a positive impact on your business operations, particularly in handling abandoned carts, customer interactions, and marketing. It's our mission to make scaling businesses seamless and efficient. If there's anything more we can assist you with or any feedback you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for recommending us!

February 27, 2024

I can confidently say that integrating Zoko into our Shopify store has been a game-changer. Zoko's WhatsApp API functionality has streamlined our communication with customers, making it easier than ever to provide quick and efficient support.

The app's interface is easy to navigate, allowing us to manage conversations seamlessly. What truly sets Zoko apart, however, is its exceptional support team. Aaquib and Vijit have been great, and always available to assist with any questions.

I highly recommend Zoko to any store looking to elevate its customer service experience.

Misha Lakhani
Pakistan
August 14, 2023

I would like to say, from installing the apps on shopify and then the team brief me on google meet, all are perfect. They have best support and sale team ! Whenever i say for meeting they urgently send us google meet link and solve our problems in a mins! I got supper sales from zoko and supper support from team ! Thank you for this amazing app!

SUGERCANDY
8 months using the app
Bourbon Science Inc. replied August 31, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app and support team have exceeded your expectations. At Zoko, our primary goal is to ensure our customers have a seamless experience, and it's heartening to know we're achieving that. Your success is our success, and we're glad to have played a part in your sales achievements. If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help. Thanks again for choosing Zoko! 🌟

February 26, 2024

I've been using Zoko for two weeks now, and I find it an essential app for interacting with customers and confirming my COD orders. The automated messages are excellent. I'm sure there's more for me to try, but so far, it has been a good experience, and the service and support provided are exceptional.

Upbeat Innovations
Mexico
August 18, 2023

Great Experience. Everything was smooth and easy with ZOKO. Highly recommended for everyone who wants to grow their business. They have excellent team to help you.

Timeless Boutique
Kuwait
4 months using the app
Bourbon Science Inc. replied August 31, 2023

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're super stoked to hear you had a smooth experience with ZOKO. Our team rocks at helping businesses thrive, and we're all about that growth. Your shoutout means the world to us. If you ever need anything down the road, just holler. Keep crushing it! 🇺🇸🌟

August 31, 2023

Chandu and the Zoko team played a crucial role in app setup, elevating my store's efficiency and competitive edge. Their patient support, smooth integration, and user-friendly interface have streamlined workflows and improved customer service, establishing Zoko as an exceptional platform.

MPIL WELLNESS
4 months using the app
Bourbon Science Inc. replied September 1, 2023

Thank you immensely for your kind words and positive feedback.

We're elated to hear that Chandu and the entire Zoko team could assist in enhancing the efficiency of your store. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we're glad the platform could deliver on its promise of streamlining workflows and improving customer service. We look forward to our continued collaboration.

August 1, 2023

We highlyrecommend Zoko!! Zoko helps our store to communicate better with our store buyers & visitors. The app itself is easy to navigate and they also provide helpful guideline videos, so you can learn by yourself to set all things. And most importantly, their customer service is very nice and fast-response (esp. Chandu & Jayesh!!!).

Taroob® Official Site
3 months using the app
Bourbon Science Inc. replied August 31, 2023

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Zoko has been instrumental in enhancing the communication between your store and its buyers and visitors. Our team always strives to create an intuitive experience and we're glad that our guideline videos have been helpful. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Chandu, Jayesh, and the rest of the team. Your feedback motivates us to keep improving and offering top-notch customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Cheers!

February 22, 2024

The app works perfectly. It has helped me to automate messages and confirm orders with my clients seamlessly. Setting up is really easy and the support team is amazing. Special thanks to Benn for helping me setting up my automations.

Novedades Prácticas
Mexico
April 11, 2023

I have tried multiple WhatsApp platforms before and Zoko by far is the smoothest to work with. It's a bit expensive but the support team, ease of use & customisations make up for it! The team is very helpful & puts in effort and time to understand the requirements and help you implement them. Highly recommended!

Fleck
8 months using the app
Bourbon Science Inc. replied August 31, 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Zoko! We are delighted to hear that you find our platform smooth and user-friendly. At Zoko, we always prioritize our customers' needs and aim to provide the best support possible. Your feedback reaffirms our commitment to delivering top-notch service and understanding our clients' unique requirements. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Thanks for choosing Zoko!