WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Class perfumerías

a great app very intuitive congratulations keep it up because it differs from the rest of those on the market thanks

clothingdt

This App is amazing and the people who make it are even more so. I needed support because I used Porto Theme and the app was not showing up. I sent an email because I couldn't solve what was happening. They answered me the same day and corrected the problem. Simply incredible.

Pescaluna

Especially on Shopify, it's not often you come across a free-to-use app. SuperLemon has innovated beyond our expectations and created so much value that I wish I could thank them even more. The best solutions are simple solutions and their platform is both - simply effective.

Urbe Café

I'v been using this app for a short time but I like a lot. Easy to setup and very useful. I'd like to suggest the ability to change the order that the Agent Name appear in the front panel. People use to click in the first agent always... rsrs

Swemgat

Scheduling of agents at the same or at different time and days of the week is easy. Setup was quick.

Mexico Arte y Moda

La app no esta funcionando desde el dia de ayer, no redirige el envío de mensajes de carrito abandonados a whatsapp, alguien mas con el mismo problema?

Hola,

Disculpas por la demora en la respuesta,

Existe un problema con la generación de códigos de descuento en la plataforma Shopify que, a su vez, está afectando nuestro mensaje manual con códigos de descuento. Nuestro equipo de desarrolladores está trabajando para solucionar este problema con el equipo de Shopify. Mientras tanto, puede enviar mensajes manuales sin códigos de descuento o usar códigos de descuento generados por usted manualmente y usarlos mientras envía los mensajes.

Seguramente le avisaremos cuando se solucione el problema.

Saludos,

Dela & Dele Store

The app is nice , but unfortunately very slow customer support.
Am using this app suddenly disappeared and their support is unresponsive

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response,

There is an issue with Discount code generation in Shopify Platform which inturn is affecting our manual message with discount codes. Our developer team is working on fixing this issue with Shopify team. Meanwhile you can send manual messages without discount codes or use discount codes generated by you manually and use them while sending the messages.

We will surely let you know when the issue is fixed.

Regards,

BlueOrchid

This App is not sending manual messages. Raised support tickets and complaints but no response.
Disgusting customer support.

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response,

We will surely let you know when the issue is fixed.

Regards,

CHOLLOSTRENDING

De momento estamos muy contentos,veremos en un futuro lo estable que es esta aplicación.Facilita mucho la comunicación con nuestros clientes.

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

It's a great plugin with very good service. A single note, in the form for Whatsapp API write well that once accepted the number can never be reused with Whatsapp Business. So it is good to recommend having another number to use for the Whatsapp API.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73