SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

by SuperLemon App

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Bizzu Eletrônicos

estou tendo uma experiência ruim, desde ontem tentando acessar meu painel para fazer configurações e nada, a pagina simplesmente não abre!!
se hoje eu não conseguir resolver vou desinstalar o aplicativo.

October 28, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

the99kart

Opt in Number request not updated its been 5 days...and they are saying it will be updated in 24 hours......i mail them several times but they dont want to resolve it...we are waiting for them to start promotion if they update but dont know what they want...and their is no priority support in their ultimate plan as they mentioned.......very bad

October 26, 2021

Hi, Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We have approved your Opt-in Request. If you have any other queries feel free to raise a ticket by emailing on support@superlemon.xyz. We will help you resolve your query ASAP.

Niiita Shop

Es una muy buena aplicación, estoy usando el modo gratuito y es muy completa para su versión gratuita.

October 26, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Have a good day :)

Altadefinicion3d

best app ever you can admin all your losing cart !!!!! usenlo para administrar sus ventas abandonadas

October 22, 2021

Thank you very much. Your kind words mean a lot to us and we highly appreciate it.

Scandaloo

the app is not working today, i cant see on my store. i need help because i want to launch my store with whathsapp button

myBageecha

The app is nice and easy to install - however order confirmation to customers are going after 10 minutes. It would be great if you guys could have a chat facility for your app or reply to emails as that would help out. Overall the app is working fine.

September 30, 2021

happinesscart

very slow in fixing their sites bugs. overall the app has good free features but the bug fixing takes lots of time.

kollercut

It really help to solve my customer query and boost up my sales. Also it help me to improve my product and customer will also get answer right away for any customization needs.

Stylo Gringo Jóias

ERROR!!! DONT WORK, WHEN YOU UNINSTALL APP THE LOGO WHATSAPP STILL SHOW!!! I DONT WANT THISSS DO SOMETHING!!! DONT RECOMEND!

September 24, 2021

Online Book Store – Bookends

The app has created a mess with our clients. Auto order cancel has NOT been selected. Yet when the client replies to the COD with No, their system cancels the order on shopify! But that is not the only issue. The cancelation does NOT restock the item in inventory. Reached out to support, they keep passing the buck to someone else. We finally gave up and have now removed the app. Ordinarily, I would not have bothered to write a review, but their app has caused us significant customer issues. And their customer support is 0/5 rating in my humble opinion. Of course, I have all the communication to back up my claim. It just sad, the app had so much potential.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82