SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

by SuperLemon App

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Stylo Gringo Jóias

ERROR!!! DONT WORK, WHEN YOU UNINSTALL APP THE LOGO WHATSAPP STILL SHOW!!! I DONT WANT THISSS DO SOMETHING!!! DONT RECOMEND!

September 24, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

Online Book Store – Bookends

The app has created a mess with our clients. Auto order cancel has NOT been selected. Yet when the client replies to the COD with No, their system cancels the order on shopify! But that is not the only issue. The cancelation does NOT restock the item in inventory. Reached out to support, they keep passing the buck to someone else. We finally gave up and have now removed the app. Ordinarily, I would not have bothered to write a review, but their app has caused us significant customer issues. And their customer support is 0/5 rating in my humble opinion. Of course, I have all the communication to back up my claim. It just sad, the app had so much potential.

Airtap Inc.

Support is not all that they say it is. After multiple back and forth with them. They were not able to resolve a simple issue. The agent refused to escalate the issue to the manager. The last thing they said was it would take a month or so and get rolled out with the next update. I don't have any faith in what the agent has said. Will have to wait and see. This review is legit, I have all the emails to share if any MANAGER would like to get in touch and ask me.

Fragrance Deliver SA

The App started out wonderful, and i was incredibly happy with it. that being said, support went down the drain, took for ever for support to come back to me and the app was not working as expected. I cancelled my full subscription and deleted the app to move to a competitor that has brilliant support and fixes on the fly!

August 2, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We value your feedback. A ticket was opened for the development team to review and they haven't returned it to me yet. As soon as they return I will return to you.
If you are facing any issues, request you to please raise a ticket at support@superlemon.xyz for a faster resolution of your issue.

daily items

It been more tha 7 months still they havent resolved abandoned cart issue .
Looks like they do not want to fix it.

July 19, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We value your feedback.

VomosAsia

most of the time unable to send msg and it always show announcement stating there's an issue. This issues didnt solve for few months. Email support also didnt reply.

July 16, 2021

We have replied with the possible solution to your query. Please check if you received it. In case of further doubts, please let us know, we will be happy to help.

Best Regards!

Urban Monkey® - Headwear, T-shirts, Sunglasses, Wallets, Face Masks, Caps. Skateboards

Abandoned Checkout Recovery not working for the longest time more than 90 days. No Email from them only a update notification on the app. Avoid!

July 5, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We really appreciate your feedback.
Please, if you face any problem with the app, you can contact us through the following email address: support@superlemon.xyz

Best Regards!

Desechables Chiguayante

No me gusto ya que no puedo modificar el mensaje que deseo le llegue al cliente, el que esta predefinido es demasiado, frio, distante poco amable, y robotizado. Les sugiero buscar forma para crear uno mismo el mensaje conforme el espiritu que deseamos mostrar a nuestros clientes

June 29, 2021

Hello User,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
The feature for editing the content of a template message will be available in our upcoming build release.
In case you of any other queries, please write to us at support@superlemon.xyz

Mopani Pharmacy

The lack of support is truly unbelievable. All I ask is that the close button on the chat widget be fixed. I have followed up 3 times without any response.

June 17, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
We have already raised this issue to our developer team for investigation.
You will be immediately updated on the same ticket as we receive a revert from them.
Thank you for your patience.

TENDANCE MARKETS

Rien ne s afficheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4