Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 15 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 4 avril 2024

Feels like a fraud. I was getting billed without any usage and being on the free plan. Customer support didn't react to my complaint.

Update: Customer Service finally responded. They linked all charges to the automation in the app but none of the automation functions were activated on my side - so I still confirm a fraud. Won't be fighting further over the couple of bucks. Just stay away from this app.

Whisky Grail
Suisse
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
11 avril 2024

No customer service. Impossible to reach someone even if you want to pay but have a few questions.

Serranía
Colombie
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

Please can you stop billing me. I uninstalled the app a few months ago but you keep billing me. I would like to kindly ask that you stop. Thank you.

OneClick Supplies
Royaume-Uni
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 février 2024

Abdoned cart recovery is not at all working. A support ticket and multiple follow ups didn't get any responses. Pathetic customer support.

MyLang
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 mars 2024

terrible support team, absolutely zero response over a week.

Tie The Bun
Inde
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
24 novembre 2023

I have been using the free version for a long time. Then I decided to upgrade my plan and it was a disaster. Faced so many issues within the app, tried to contact support but either they are very busy or just lame. My issues are still pending. Templates are approved on Facebook but they are pending in apps.

MAYASHA
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2024

worst service

KASSA
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 25 janvier 2024

It started out as a great solution. But for some reason some features suddenly stopped working, for example the automated messages for abandoned carts. We have tried to reach out to the team, but received no quick response. Honestly starting to look for another solution.

LABOTHECAIRE
Arabie saoudite
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
SuperLemon App a répondu 7 septembre 2023

Dear Customer,

Sincere apologies for the poor customer support experience. Please note in the last month, we faced a few issues regarding WhatsApp templates of Automated messages.

The service was interrupted for some time, but we made sure things were back on track within a few hours. I hope you understand!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

28 juillet 2023

This app has generated interference with the code of my theme causing the photo of the products not to be shown, which is really disastrous. I have tried to contact the developer of the app and have not received any response. Now I do not know how to solve the problem, it is really a horror to have installed this app because of the interference with the code of the store and on top of that they do not respond.

Sweetea
Chili
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 mai 2023

Very bad app, bad service and always go down!
It Doesnt work fine and always, there is another app better in the shopify store

Dfav
Chili
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
SuperLemon App a répondu 24 mai 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while using our app. We take customer satisfaction seriously, and we strive to provide the best possible service.

We have already sent you a mail to know more details regarding the problems you faced so that we can address them and improve our services. Please reach out to us on support@superlemon.xyz. We are here to assist you and provide you with the best possible assistance.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to regain your trust in the future.