WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Little Giants

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app, would love to see a few more updates. Like country code search in opt-in using name or code and designing the opt-in pop-up image to match the store look and feel. if that gets implemented, then for sure 5-stars!

zhorakids.pe

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Me parecio muy rapido y facil de configurar, y la version free esta muy buena, de todas las versiones que provee, me quedo con esta app

August 2, 2022

Gracias por tu maravillosa reseña. Esperamos sinceramente que nuestra aplicación lo ayude a conectarse con sus clientes y hacer crecer su negocio.

Que tengas un buen día :)

Shopfast

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Local Índia Great app. Increased conversion rate. Easy to use and configure. Thanks a lots. Looking forward to capture visiting customer details.

baby bóbita

Time spent using app 3 minutes

"All features of Superlemon are working great. Now is the time to use this app and experience the magic... Furthermore, the company behind this software is really helpful; any concerns we had in our store were swiftly handled. "

Apira Science, Inc. iderma

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app performs beyond my expectations. I truly appreciated the assistance as soon as I reached out. Thank you for being such a respectful company!

Eco Pods

Time spent using app 1 minute

I've been seeking for a Shopify app that allows me to communicate with my customers over Whatsapp, and Superlemon is the only one I've found to be the most effective. I had been using the app for free until I decided to upgrade to the Ultimate Plan. I'm completely amazed with message automation.

perfect-4u.com

Time spent using app 2 minutes

"This has surprisingly improved my sales. Such a wonderful app for engaging customers through whatsapp. Thank you for developing this app.

Rio Best Hair

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Been getting good traffic but has had a really bad conversion rate before. I was thinking that I must be lacking somewhere. I don’t know if these people visiting my store are interested in my products so I tried investing more time in customer service part.. I Tested Superlemon app, and I was surprised that I am getting this amount of messages in my whatsapp. Such a smart app!

redsanam.com

Time spent using app 1 minute

With Superlemon my customer interaction has improved as well as my sales. I love how the customer service promptly responds with my concerns.

JibbitMongers

Time spent using app 2 minutes

"After reviewing all the options in shopify app market for whatsapp app, I found Superlemon as the ideal app. This has exceeded my expectations and all its features are all functional and very useful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6