WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tbreak

Location India

Best App ever, getting lot of sales becasue of realtime whatsapp enquiries, thanks a lot for this all..

NERDSTECH

Location Brazil

OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO,OTIMO

Hoilett Store

Location Brazil

The better!
I had difficulty installing. But I was well helped by whatsapp support. Congratts

B&W Break&Walk ES

Location Spain

Perfect application and better customer service! We really appreciate the work of 50k.tech! We recommend 100%

FSHN·LVRS

the app is just great!! works perfect!, But better that the app is the personalized customer service, preetam just rocks!

Ann More Products

Time spent using app About 2 months

Alright I just installed this baby and I am so excited. I started with 5 stars and I need sometime to really give it a go before really giving my full review. Be back in a few weeks!

Bend the trend

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to provide my customer a fastest transactions. It will help me communicatinf my customer even if I'm on my phone.

Hex

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 1 day

The app is great...clean, simple and free, what's not to like! The developers are extremely responsive and they made a change to the app within 24 hours of me telling them about it. A definite 10/10 experience!

gebango

Location Spain

the support is the best
I solve my problem in seconds.
I'm going to test it to see how it is. 5 stars

May 9, 2019

Thank you for a wonderful review. We take pride in providing 5 star customer support <3

You can always message us if you need help.

- Team 50k

Das Blumen México

Location Mexico

Free, clean and very easy to use. This is the best and more reliable app for your clients to contact you.