Marketing+Support on Whatsapp

Abandoned Cart, WhatsApp Chat & Share, WhatsApp Campaigns

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

MultiShop Compras

Location Brazil

O melhor aplicativo esta de parabens --------------------------------------------------------------

phonEvolution

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 years

Spectacular APP !! wau !!
I am a very conscientious person and I observe everything to the smallest detail I like to see the reviews of each app and I have seen that a large percentage of apps that charge for services not provided or charged in an overrated way or even worse cause damage to the web topic. .

Therefore selecting the right app is a tricky thing, since many app already charge you before you try it and even having seen the reviews sometimes you still distrust.

But this app is excellent for its simplicity and the added value it brings.

Many thanks to the developers for the time invested in creating this app, I am very happy.

Skoot Electric Scooters Ireland

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Allows me direct communication with prospective customers via WhatsApp. Would highly recommend this app.

BioemCasa

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Great! One day using and already very helpful. Clients would love it, specially here in our kind of service.

Take 5

Location Malaysia

Awesome integration! Almost foolproof! But is it possible to include the button everywhere, like in the payment page too?

My clients have been asking if it's safe, normally at the payment page.

SMO Shipping

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app for help me to find more buyer to. Its verry interresting. I hope i will be satisfaid 100%

e-caddy

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 year

verry good, très bonne application c'est un vrai bijoux j'ai réussi de faciliter les taches pour mes clients ils contactent directement et même je garde contactes directe avec eux merci shopify.

Kangurushop

Location Brazil

Excelente App, tem ajudado muito a quebrar objeções que surgem no ato da compra. Aumentou muito minha conversão. recomendo!

Piruetas Hobbies & Toys

Location Panama
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is absolutely superb! If you don't want to worry about coding a button overlay that links to your whatsapp then this is the app for you. It's design makes it so that when someone is on desktop it sends them to web.whatsapp and when on mobile it sends them to api.whatsapp. This didn't work for me since most people on computers within my market use the whatsapp app directly. A quick chat with their support team helped me fix this very easily. 10/10

The Cake Cafe

Location India

It is very useful app to increase customers. Best app for chat with customers. In today's generation Customers really trust in whatsapp chat