WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Millie Modelli

Really helpful and effective, does exactly as described. Full support given by the team. Thanks so much!

May 3, 2019

Thank you for writing the review. Our channel is always open on WhatsApp, feel free to contact us for future support or if you just want to say hi 👋🏼

XamuelStore

Funciona muy bien. 5 estrellas porque todo ok. Podrian mejorar las estadísticas para saber desde qué zona geográfica nos han contactado.

May 3, 2019

Muchas gracias por escribir una revisión y darnos su opinión sobre cómo podemos mejorar.

Hemos agregado sus comentarios sobre análisis geográficos a nuestra cartera de pedidos y presentaremos la función en el futuro.

ByLOVE

Nice app, and perfect for mobile! Support is amazing aswell. Must have chat app for your online store.

May 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Indeed we think having a chat button is a must for online stores to talk to their customers easily, especially on mobile phones!

POCKETPOWER

Great and fast customer support. Asked for a customization and was helped out immediately. It's good to know a developer's serious about helping customers and developing their app so thanks for that.

May 3, 2019

Hey PocketPower, thank you for your review. We are very serious about providing our customers the best support and experience. Great to hear that you were happy with our service :)

PawsnCollars

Have been using the app and enjoying the free services and timely support. Team has been very proactive and supportive on requested changes.

May 1, 2019

Hey PawsnCollars, we love your store! And we are very happy to have helped you with the button placement. Thank you for writing us a review.

Compra Fácil Store

Muito bom! É um excelente app e me ajuda muito na comunicação com meus clientes. Estou muito satisfeito!

May 1, 2019

Obrigado pela revisão. Desejo-lhe todo o sucesso.

Sinta-se à vontade para me enviar uma mensagem para qualquer ajuda no futuro.

Colibri Shops

I used this app to help me with my conversions. I really like how it does. So far... so goooood!!!!!

May 1, 2019

Thank you for your review. I hope you gain loads of additional conversions and sales using this app :)

Dos Banderas

This app helped me getting in touch with my customers! it's so good because you can make your visitor become buyers trough cust service

May 1, 2019

Thanks for your review. We love WhatsApp too, because it helps us get in touch with awesome users like you :)

Jewellery Realm

Excellent app, amazing support from Sankalp and app works great as described. I fully recommend using it :)

May 1, 2019

Thank you so much. Your kind works really motivate me to work harder.

-Sankalp

Binks

Love it! Super easy installation & intuitive dashboard. I looked for a simple app that would allow users to whatsapp us and this was just what we needed!

May 1, 2019

Thank you for your kind words.

I love how beautifully designed your store is. Wish you all the success :)