WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dyamond Hair Palace LLC

Time spent using app 1 minute

"This is one of the best apps we have found in terms of conversion optimization and customer support. I cannot thank the developers enough. The person who thought of this App must be a gem. Download this app right now and discover the magic... In addition, the team behind this app is very helpful, whatever issues we have encountered in our store were quickly resolved. We don't think we will ever delete this App from our store. It is a keeper for sure."

Pink Sugar Loft

Time spent using app 1 minute

Ya’ll are super cool for inventing the Superlemon! that engages my business in whatsapp which I find really effective so far..from abandoned cart recovery feature and whatsapp share and automations..Loving the chrome extension as well as it makes everything smooth in the customer support department part.

December 30, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Yellow Bikini Eco

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 2 minutes

We love this app. We use Superlemon for our customer service and the features are great in boosting sales.. It allows us to automate a lot of things. Additionally, they have great customer service as well!

December 30, 2021

Pellicom LTD

Time spent using app 1 minute

This Superlemon whatsapp plugin is extremely easy to use and setup was done in just few seconds..All features are functional and straight forward with prompt customer service,

December 29, 2021

Earth Team One

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I Was amazed by this tool. I heard Superlemon while I was doing research to improve my sales. This really built up connections with my customers and got a good result.

December 29, 2021

Have a good day :)

Makeup is a girl's best friend

Time spent using app 1 minute

Compared to what other whatsapp plugins offer, Superlemon has the simplest dashboard and easy to use. My overall performance got better.

December 28, 2021

Merchplus.biz

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 minute

Superlemon whatsapp plugin and other features are best for my store, since then my sales are showing great results, thank you!

December 27, 2021

Uniform Expert

Time spent using app 1 minute

I highly recommend this app to any small businesses. Been using the free plan as this is already giving a Great result in my performance. Will upgrade soon

December 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it ❤️

We are so happy to hear that our app helps your business and we hope that the WhatsApp Messaging feature gives you even more value 😁

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Kindest regards

Canvas Haven

Time spent using app 1 minute

Since I started using supelemon, I can now have the time to focus on my other part of business since I am not spending too much time answering inquiries through whatsapp from customers because of the Automated messages feature. Not just that, I find every feature really helpful in boosting my sales.

December 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate it ❤️

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Kindest regards

spec-designs

I love the whatsapp share. My store visitors and customers can easily share my products with their friends via whatsApp, and it is the best way to get more organic traffic.

December 24, 2021