WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NO THANK-EU

Location Australia

I love how Superlemon whatsapp tool effectively helps in boosting my sales and improves my customer service, especially in my Shopify (Cash On Delivery) COD system. Thumbs up with the impressive features!

December 24, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

S.A.M. Apparel Co.

Time spent using app 2 minutes

So worth it! Superlemon whatsapp tool has exceeded my expectations. I Highly recommend this to everyone

December 23, 2021

Phyllis's online beauty shop

These app will help t improve my business by sharing products and website to prospective customers and more. It's an awesome app. Now I can do a whole lot more with my business

December 18, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback.
Please, if you face any problem with the app, you can contact us through the following email address: support@superlemon.xyz

Feminine touch

Time spent using app 10 minutes

it's help on automated messages and is helpful for COD system or Cash on delivery system. I highly recommend this app.

December 17, 2021

bargains by teresa

Time spent using app 1 minute

Very attentive support!! They explain very well how to use the tool, which is also quite intuitive. I really enjoyed! Thank you

December 16, 2021

Altadefinicion3d

Location Chile
Time spent using app 17 minutes

best app ever you can admin all your losing cart !!!!! usenlo para administrar sus ventas abandonadas

October 22, 2021

Thank you very much. Your kind words mean a lot to us and we highly appreciate it.

kollercut

Location India

It really help to solve my customer query and boost up my sales. Also it help me to improve my product and customer will also get answer right away for any customization needs.

Ei Bebezão! Coisinhas Infantis

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It´s not working on desktop. Keep saying that are no agents online but this is not true. I did all!!!

August 23, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I have checked your website and the WhatsApp chat widget is working fine. If you still face the same issue kindly write back to us at support@superlemon.xyz.

Fur Jaden

Time spent using app About 1 year

Using superlemon for almost a year. Very happy over all. Very good for small businesses. Could improve on the pricing front though.

August 13, 2021

Hello User,

Thanks for writing to us. We are working on a new Build of our application where new Features will be introduced and new pricing will be provided too in the new build.

Regards,
Team Superlemon

Guguludesign

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's a good helpful application for me because it makes me handle my customer support easier. Thank you.

July 24, 2021