WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

360 selfie store

Location Oman

very good app but for me its showed that I'm away all the time while I put all days and time as working hours

July 22, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We value your feedback.
If you are facing any issues, request you to please raise a ticket at support@superlemon.xyz for a faster resolution of your issue.

Mahroze

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Im unable to send you email. Please email me at wecare@mahroze.com and my shopify is mahroze.myshopify.com. Serious Issue!

July 12, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We send you an email. Please check if you received it. In case of further doubts, please let us know, we will be happy to help.

Sexy Beast

Location India

I have been trying to get a simple request done for the last 2 days now. It seems to be taking a lifetime. When are you going to reply and do? The support has been great so far, I hope it stays that way and my request gets seen to.

August 9, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have replied to your query.

Kindly write back to us if you are still facing the issue.

Regards,
Team Superlemon

makeiteasy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good Application reduces manpower cost and saving time. Having very simple Set up & configuration. Overall good

June 6, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We really appreciate your feedback.
Please, if you face any problem with the app, you can contact us through the following email address: support@superlemon.xyz

ManitaShopArt

Time spent using app 30 minutes

I love it! I use the app to help my customers with Questions & Answers.
It´s perfect to give a personalized support...

June 4, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We really appreciate your feedback.

aliexsense

Location Brazil

Estou gostando muito! faz pouco tempo que estou usando. mais esta suprindo minhas expectativas. bom demais.

June 2, 2021

Olá Prezado Cliente,

Agradecemos muito o seu feedback.
Por favor, se você enfrentar qualquer problema com o aplicativo, pode nos contatar através do seguinte endereço de e-mail: support@superlemon.xyz

Cumprimentos

Loritd

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

muito bom, o fato de ter versão grátis, faz com que o cliente experimente e conheça mais do app, percebendo que pode melhorar e aderir um plano pago para mais funcionalidades

Rokitos.com

Location India

GREAT TO SEE THE APP WORKS AMAZINGLY GREAT TO SEE THE APP WORKS AMAZINGLY GREAT TO SEE THE APP WORKS AMAZINGLY

Mood Gallery

Location Morocco

Application serviable, simple à utiliser et comprend de bons fonctionnalités.
Application serviable, simple à utiliser et comprend de bons fonctionnalités.

LUNA

Location France

Unique app. Very good and well documented. Great support with quick response.

4 stars and not 5 because of the automated abandonded cart that may not fit your store.
- a US phone number format is used to send automated messages. So if your store is located outside US, your customer may be surprise, even worse consider this as spam.
- Customer can't reply directly, they must click on a link. Can be a deal breaker.

I really hope we could import our own number for this functionnality, or select a given number from our country code, that would be great.

Hopefully in the future... Some of the reasons are because of the WhatsApp API limitations in phone number application.

July 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We know that brands want to use their own number, and we are working on an update that will enable this in our app very very soon. We will update you on email :)