WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Beary Gifts

Location Malaysia

just started trying this app...hope all is well :)

dermabelleza

Location Colombia

Me parece muy bueno tener una herramienta como esta en nuestra tienda virtual, le facilita al cliente.

Jinil

Great so far hopefully o see some results. Really want that first conversion so maybe engaging with customers more will helpful

YourStyleClothing

It was easy to install. I had trouble with responding to customers who wanted to chat when on laptop

May 27, 2020

Hi there, thank you for sharing your review and using our app. We appreciate it.

We have sent you an email to understand the problem you were facing. We are here to help you solve your problem :)

Prana Store Peru

Location Peru
Time spent using app Over 1 year

muy buena! app aun no me figura pero la configuracion es super sencilla al parecer tengoq ue valorar para que figure

May 19, 2020

Hola,

Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para revisar nuestra aplicación.

Revisé tu tienda y todo lo que configuraste funciona perfectamente. El botón de chat también se muestra para tu tienda.

He respondido a su correo electrónico con más información. Por favor verifique y responda para que pueda responder sus preguntas.

¡Gracias!

N'Clusive-Stores

Location Malaysia

It's really help me dude, I'm really interested about this app. Even it have a free plan but it's good for me

Dagelijkse Winkel

Location Netherlands

The app is amazing its only a bummer that there is no Dutch option on it for automatic whatsapp messages

May 1, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it 😊

We would gladly add Dutch templates to our app. We have emailed you for more details regarding the new language templates.

Thank you for choosing us!

LifeKrafts

Location India

Does it's part well, I am currently using the free version of the app hope will enable the paid in my future endeavors

rhapsodyjewels.com

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using the app for a couple of months and it works pretty good. The free plan has considerable features and support is very fast and kind.

October 30, 2019

Hey, this is Preetam. Thanks so much for being a long-time user of our app.

We are very happy that our app has added a lot of value to your store. And we hope you continue using our app in the future.

I'm happy to have made the button design change for you within minutes. I hope you like it, it looks good on your store.

And regarding your feedback, yes we will improve our app and add more chat button customisation options in the future, which will give you greater flexibility over the button design.

Thanks again for using our app. Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Preetam Nath
SuperLemon Apps

The Blue Ingredient Co.

Location India

The app just solved my problem, by connecting my store customers with WhatsApp. Earlier, I used to download customer data from Shopify, add them to my address book and contact them on WhatsApp. Now, this is just a click away!!

You guys done a brilliant job!!

Suggestion would be
1) In CRM, if you can help with a page of customer-wise history of messages (either full or message type) that have been already sent to that customer.
2) In abandon cart customer, sometimes they would have already placed an order. so, next to customer name if you can add info "last order date", this will avoid the confusion.

Rest all is working well.