SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support | Reviews

by SuperLemon App

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Icehoop®

Muy buena app. Muy útil y estoy muy satisfecho. Somos fabricante de joyería (www.icehoop.com) y esta app nos va genial para captar nuevos clientes a través de whatsapp. La recomiendo.

SeeMore Gifts

Great app!! free plan is very useful when you are starting your shop, help to sell through Chat and WhatsApp!!!

flybuykart.com

Wonder full app. Its very easy to getting touch with customers. I am using free plan currently in future I am going to use paid plan also.

El Cachivache Tienda

Perfect App free and paid version, both bring you what you need for the price to pay, thanks guys , Amazing job

Class perfumerías

a great app very intuitive congratulations keep it up because it differs from the rest of those on the market thanks

clothingdt

This App is amazing and the people who make it are even more so. I needed support because I used Porto Theme and the app was not showing up. I sent an email because I couldn't solve what was happening. They answered me the same day and corrected the problem. Simply incredible.

Pescaluna

Especially on Shopify, it's not often you come across a free-to-use app. SuperLemon has innovated beyond our expectations and created so much value that I wish I could thank them even more. The best solutions are simple solutions and their platform is both - simply effective.

Urbe Café

I'v been using this app for a short time but I like a lot. Easy to setup and very useful. I'd like to suggest the ability to change the order that the Agent Name appear in the front panel. People use to click in the first agent always... rsrs

Swemgat

Scheduling of agents at the same or at different time and days of the week is easy. Setup was quick.

CHOLLOSTRENDING

De momento estamos muy contentos,veremos en un futuro lo estable que es esta aplicación.Facilita mucho la comunicación con nuestros clientes.