WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Visionjamel

Time spent using app 4 minutes

superlmon whatsapp is a great tool especially that im usingthe COD/Cash on delivery system. And even their free plan is useful as well

February 2, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Stonk Apes

This whatsapp app goes above and beyond what is expected. After weighing all of the possibilities, we decided that superlemon was the best option in the market. Great Features!.

Ben & Jenny

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 7 minutes

It's easier for me to handle every query thanks to the automatic message, and am getting more cutomers that convert into sales. I highly recommend superlemon tool

rpu products llc

Location Chile

it so clean and basic, but it quite effective. After a few days of implementation , my ROI Improve. I wish i'd know about super lemon WhatsApp plugin earlier

Dream home1

Location Malaysia

With the automated message of Superlemon, it makes managing customer support at ease. I also like how I am able to use it in desktop with the chrome extension feature.

LatusWildChild

Location Australia
Time spent using app 3 minutes

After installing the Superlemon tool, I notice a significant difference. I like the automated messaging and other features, as well as the abandoned cart recovery via Whatsapp. Highly recommended.

January 28, 2022

Pet Palio

पहली बार में इसे समझना थोड़ा मुश्किल था, लेकिन जब हमने इसे समझ लिया, तो हमने महसूस किया कि स्वचालित संदेश भेजना कितना प्रभावी और सरल है। टेम्प्लेट संपादित करना आसान ह और प्रसारण विकल्प सबसे व्यावहारिक है। इससे हमें उन पुराने ग्राहकों को फिर से सक्रिय करने में मदद मिली, जिन्होंने लंबे समय से ऑर्डर नहीं दिया था। अगर छह सितारे होते, तो मैं इसे सभी छह देता। इस सॉफ़्टवेयर को विकसित करने के लिए, सुपरलेमन टीम बहुत अधिक श्रेय की पात्र है।

January 27, 2022

आपकी शानदार समीक्षा के लिए धन्यवाद। हमें पूरी उम्मीद है कि हमारा ऐप आपको अपने ग्राहकों से जुड़ने और आपके व्यवसाय को बढ़ाने में मदद करेगा।

आपका दिन शुभ हो :)

Corporalis

Location Portugal

I've tried different WhatsApp tools before, but Superlemon is the only one that has pleased me with its functionality and efficacy in enhancing both my sales and customer service. I really like how it can retarget my previous consumers and retrieve abandoned carts.

Elanfant

Time spent using app About 1 month

In termini di conversioni, Superlemon ha davvero aiutato la mia attività in questo aspetto, oltre a migliorare le prestazioni per la parte del servizio clienti. L'installazione è davvero veloce, il pannello di controllo è pulito e ci sono molte opzioni di personalizzazione. Lo consiglio vivamente!

January 27, 2022

Grazie per la tua meravigliosa recensione. Ci auguriamo sinceramente che la nostra app ti aiuti a connetterti con i tuoi clienti e a far crescere la tua attività.

Buona giornata :)

thattrendkey

Location Australia

I am doing an organic marketing and I just installed this tool which my collegue recommended. I am currently using the free plan and I see a lot of potential in the ultimate plan, will upgrade soon