WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Bend the trend

I use this app to provide my customer a fastest transactions. It will help me communicatinf my customer even if I'm on my phone.

Hex

The app is great...clean, simple and free, what's not to like! The developers are extremely responsive and they made a change to the app within 24 hours of me telling them about it. A definite 10/10 experience!

gebango

the support is the best
I solve my problem in seconds.
I'm going to test it to see how it is. 5 stars

May 9, 2019

Thank you for a wonderful review. We take pride in providing 5 star customer support <3

You can always message us if you need help.

- Team 50k

Das Blumen México

Free, clean and very easy to use. This is the best and more reliable app for your clients to contact you.

Dust and Things Trade

This App is easy to use, great looking interface and sticky button with a nice amount of customisation. Also have great support from the developers if you have any problems.

In White Shop

Works perfectly and the helpdesk is incredible. They help you with improvements even if you don't ask for it. I super appreciate it!

HORMAR HIGH TECH

Good job I like it and thanks for contacting me I look forward to see other services you can offer me

Minomi

This is an great app that sent customers chat directly to whats app. Works perfectly!!! Highly recommended.

Rio Dogs

Vocês estão de parabéns. Um excelente app e melhor: FREE!!!
Por mais iniciativas assim, merece toda recomendação possível!

Oferta Tentadora

EXCELENT!

Muito bom aplicativo. Funcionou perfeitamente.

EXCELENT!