SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support | Reviews

by SuperLemon App

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

bicis.ec

Excelente, fácil configuración. Soporte muy bien dieron una solución inmediata a la actualización del navegador de Google.

ORENDA CHILE

Uso esta aplicacion y es una maravilla. En primera instancia no tenia retorno pero era porque las plantillas para recuperar los carros estaban en otro idioma. Recomiendo al 100%

De Petite Lou

We love this app. It has been super useful and it works perfectly. If you're trying to add WhatsApp in your e-commerce, this is the best option.

urbtree

Just great. I got what i was looking for. It solved my whatsapp chatting and sharing issue as in India whatsapp work great.

Belleza Imports

Experiencia única, super recomendada facil de usar tiene muchas funcionalidades que ayudan a convertir mucho ya que la probé y aumentaron mis ventas en un 30%

Joudia

easy to use for beginer. free plan is good helpfull for smal store. thanks super lemon for a good app.

benben.partner

run smooth to my wa
very good for free app
App is very user friendly for editing, thinking upgrade to PRO version

MeMyZo

Excellent app, very easy to use, great support and have seen a definite improvement in conversions because of it!

True Star Retail - Converse Penang Stores

This app is fantastic. It's easy to configure and it has helped us to connect with our customers although we can't chat with the customer directly from the app yet.

Casa 8A

The app is easy to use, very simple. It is just what I was looking for. I whish I have the option to remove the url option for the homepage.