WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

thattrendkey

Location Australia

I am doing an organic marketing and I just installed this tool which my collegue recommended. I am currently using the free plan and I see a lot of potential in the ultimate plan, will upgrade soon

January 27, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

DivinesGlam

Time spent using app 7 minutes

This tool's automation is extremely beneficial to customer service. The Superlemon plug-in and other features have been really effective for my store.

Extrone

Location Italy

La migliore in assoluto con piano gratuito. Ho avviato la mia attività online da poco tempo e contenere le spese per le applicazioni è una necessità. Grazie alla chat di WhatsApp collegata sono riuscito ad avere un sacco di conversioni in più. Il cliente si sente a contatto diretto con te e quindi lo porta ad avere più fiducia e a sentirsi coccolato. Tutto questo non sarebbe stato possibile se non ci fosse stata questa applicazione. In se funziona benissimo, l'interfaccia è molto semplice e intuitiva. Trovo geniale il fatto di poter regolare l'altezza del widget separatamente dalla Home e dalla pagina prodotto, cosi facendo se nella pagina prodotto si ha lo sticky add to cart e il widget si sovrappone, potete regolarne l'altezza lasciando invariata la posizione del widget nella home. Piccolezze che contano a parer mio! Quindi consiglio vivamente questa applicazione, appena avrò la possibilità faro un upgrade del piano perché tutto questo gratis è una truffa nei loro confronti . Grazie di cuore al team che ha creato l'app!

Inner Self Health

Time spent using app 1 minute

This tool is more than simply a message tool; it's a strategy! It's brilliant to have the idea of having one-on-one conversations with clients using Whatsapp and message automation to increase sales by reviving old customers and recovering abandoned carts. In addition, customers now have more trust in my store.

Mini and You

Time spent using app 1 minute

Whatsapp is a fantastic tool. It's easier for me to handle every query thanks to the automatic message, and I'm getting more customers who convert into sales as a result of the speedy responses.

LuxeWardrobe1

Time spent using app 1 minute

I'm glad I came across this tool. I've been looking for a whatsapp crm that is ideal for a small business like mine. Thanks for the excellent customer representative who assisted me.

Quidi Vidi Brewery

Time spent using app 1 minute

I see a considerable difference after installing this Superlemon tool. I enjoy the automated messaging and other capabilities, as well as the Whatsapp-based abandoned cart recovery. It's quite successful.

OLIVE & DANNI

Location Barbados
Time spent using app 1 minute

I just upgraded my plan from Free to ULTIMATE plan and it's worth it. I really like the chrome extension since it makes it easy for my agents to deal with consumer questions or conversations on Whatsapp.

posturefixer30

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

The WhatsApp plug-in for Superlemon's automated messaging is excellent. Abandoned cart recovery is my favorite feature, and I find it is more effective than email cart recovery.

buyallbrands

Time spent using app 1 minute

It’s so neat and simple but powerful. My ROI gets better after a few days of installation. I wish I had known about this Superlemon whatsapp plugin before..

January 19, 2022