WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Big Indian Cart

It has been more than 2 days and I still see the freakin abandon cart automation issue. I'm not gonna pay for these half-ass services you are offering.

April 10, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

CisneNegro

Una castaña de app
30 días para ponerle el nombre a la cuenta, he probado más de 1000 combinaciones y ninguna es aceptada.
Pido ayuda al soporte, siempre dando largas. Después de varios tickets abiertos se han empezado a cobrar la subscripción y sigo sin poder usar la aplicación. Lamentable

April 8, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We are trying to fix this issue as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience.

La Verne Joias

Ele não funciona na minha loja , me ajude, só funciona a versão paga q é muito cara, como que eu faço pq eu gosto muito dele. ok

March 30, 2021

Oi,

Desculpas por qualquer inconveniente causado.

Você pode enviar um tíquete para support@superlemon.xyz com o problema que você está enfrentando para que possamos ajudá-lo a resolver o seu problema?

My Butchers Block (Pty) Ltd

Worst customer service and support. The API does not work and its Blocks your number from WhatsApp. Sent 5 emails and none comes back to you.

Mexico Arte y Moda

La app no esta funcionando desde el dia de ayer, no redirige el envío de mensajes de carrito abandonados a whatsapp, alguien mas con el mismo problema?

February 28, 2021

Hola,

Disculpas por la demora en la respuesta,

Existe un problema con la generación de códigos de descuento en la plataforma Shopify que, a su vez, está afectando nuestro mensaje manual con códigos de descuento. Nuestro equipo de desarrolladores está trabajando para solucionar este problema con el equipo de Shopify. Mientras tanto, puede enviar mensajes manuales sin códigos de descuento o usar códigos de descuento generados por usted manualmente y usarlos mientras envía los mensajes.

Seguramente le avisaremos cuando se solucione el problema.

Saludos,

BlueOrchid

This App is not sending manual messages. Raised support tickets and complaints but no response.
Disgusting customer support.

February 28, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response,

There is an issue with Discount code generation in Shopify Platform which inturn is affecting our manual message with discount codes. Our developer team is working on fixing this issue with Shopify team. Meanwhile you can send manual messages without discount codes or use discount codes generated by you manually and use them while sending the messages.

We will surely let you know when the issue is fixed.

Regards,

Orgacia

UNSTABLE PERFORMANCE! I have been using this app from the last six months but suddenly I am getting errors about "Error occured" when I try to load the chat in the dashboard.
VERY DISAPPOINTED.!

Kuchora

Just Installed but Settings page is not opening for configuration :(( . I hope they can fix this as soon as possible,

February 8, 2021

Hi,

We would be facing downtime from 12pm to 3pm IST today, where messages might not go, due to maintenance activity. Inconvenience is deeply regretted.

Regards,

Akisym

BEWARE - I choose to use trial version and they charge me monthly fee without my consent or any warning whatsoever, the app is ok, but the service is not, it's an hoax. Im not happy with it, tried to talk to custom service, i got no answer from them. Not haapy with an app that says that i can try for 30 days, and charge me a fee without my consent or any kind of warning that they would do so this is ridicolous

January 18, 2021

Hi, Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Can you please raise a ticket by emailing to support@superlemon.xyz. We will help you resolve your query ASAP.

Rookiedeck

Have been using their paid version since 3-4 months now. Not able to automate messages for order confirmation (CRM related functionality). Terrible customer support! Wish there were a few better alternatives in the Shopify App Store.

January 3, 2021

Apologies for the delayed response, Our developers were able to fix your issue, you can now enable the templates and send all the automated messages from your own private number which was submitted for WhatsApp API. Apologies for the inconvenience caused earlier.

Previous 1