WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

www.thetimberguy.com

Location India

Very rarely i do this. installed this app and subscribed for ultimate plan. From day 1 the whats app icon was not showing properly on the website after landing on any page, every-time when new page is browsed one has to refresh page to make the icon visible . We escalated this issue with video recording, it took good 14 days to fix this issue with multiple follow ups, and the issue got resolved creating major issue on our website i.e our "add to cart" and "checkout" button stopped working. It took 2 days for us to identify that when there was NO sale happening and some buyers complained. 2) We then escalated this new issue to them, and we are sitting and waiting for them to fix this, and our live website has currently non-working "add to cart" and "checkout" button. Will wait till today for any positive outcome, if not shall uninstall the app for good.

Nia Ballerina

This app isnt right for my store so had to delete but seems to work well if you need Watsapp, Live Chat or Messenger. I had an issue with deleting and someone contacted me straightaway when I sent an email and added a review.

April 28, 2022

Hi,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

Raw Strawberry

This new look is not user friendly. I can't recover most flof my abandoned carts. I really hate working with this app now I enjoyed the last one. This doesn't fit into my phone screen at all. I can't see the customer details. It's really not user friendly at all

April 4, 2022

Blessudi

As per my recent experience this app is not user friendly. Limited features makes it hard for us to drive more sales in our e-commerce store. And pricing is not reasonable.

March 23, 2022

STREET SWEETZ

Super lemon Whatsapp app is very pricey. Lots of limitations on the features. For beginners not user friendly. Hope app developer will work on adding more features in the future to make it a better app.

March 15, 2022

Ink Charming

This app has very limited features and the pricing is higher. I think this app is still being developed, beta version. If anyone looking for upgraded features please refer to other Whatsapp apps on AppStore.

March 12, 2022

Genex London

Superlemon Whatsapp app's free feature are very limited compared to other apps like whatsapp customer service app by Sweet help and it's free. In terms of pricing it is expensive. Not recommended for newly startups.

March 6, 2022

Thori Store

Estou tentando usar, mas fica desativando sozinho! Precisam consertar, pois não está funcionando, espero que melhorem.

March 2, 2022

Oi,

Pedimos desculpas por qualquer inconveniente causado a você. Solicite que você compartilhe o problema que está enfrentando em support@superlemon.xyz e certamente o resolveremos o mais rápido possível.

Kazoo Mx

What happened? You can´t send direct whatsapps to the abandoned carts anymore.
That was the best of the app, to bad it doesn´t have that function anymore.

February 23, 2022

Reality A Games

Someone wrote a 5 star review that we did not write. The email was not in our user or collab system. Leading to believe this app had auto pushed reviews from itself

January 19, 2022