WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Akisym

BEWARE - I choose to use trial version and they charge me monthly fee without my consent or any warning whatsoever, the app is ok, but the service is not, it's an hoax. Im not happy with it, tried to talk to custom service, i got no answer from them. Not haapy with an app that says that i can try for 30 days, and charge me a fee without my consent or any kind of warning that they would do so this is ridicolous

January 18, 2021

Hi, Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Can you please raise a ticket by emailing to support@superlemon.xyz. We will help you resolve your query ASAP.

Rookiedeck

Have been using their paid version since 3-4 months now. Not able to automate messages for order confirmation (CRM related functionality). Terrible customer support! Wish there were a few better alternatives in the Shopify App Store.

January 3, 2021

Apologies for the delayed response, Our developers were able to fix your issue, you can now enable the templates and send all the automated messages from your own private number which was submitted for WhatsApp API. Apologies for the inconvenience caused earlier.

victoriarosebaby

OK, among all ridiculous apps I have seen these days this one is phenomenon. It just disappeared from my shop and guess what their customer is on automatic reply which will come back to you after 2 working days, means I and all my customers should hang on there until they come back!

November 30, 2020

Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you help us with some information regarding the problem so that we can help you better, there might be a chance that the configuration setting of but widget button might not be right, but believe us our app provides a great value and we will make sure that it will do to you too.

C.farma&beauty

Server penosi, app che si blocca dopo 2 messaggi che ho mandato.
Mi fate perdere ipù tempo cosi che aggiungengo il contatto manualmente

November 25, 2020

Ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente causato, abbiamo risolto il problema e monitoreremo tali incidenti per evitare tali incidenti in seguito. Fateci sapere se doveste riscontrare problemi scrivendoci a support@superlemon.xyz. Saremo felici di aiutarti. :)

Art Galore®

My website crashed after installing it (I am a pro user) 1. Pictures on Hompage are not loading 2. Add to cart button wasnt working

November 25, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we have fixed the issue and will be monitoring for such incidences to avoid such mishaps later. Do let us know if you face any issues by writing us at support@superlemon.xyz. We will be happy to help you. :)

LuxiLashes

Be careful, they display false analytics to make it seem like your cart recovery is a lot higher than it actually is. 90% of the carts claimed as 'recovered' by the app haven't even been sent a Whatsapp message (Message log shows - Failed: Number not on WhatsApp)

If the message was never sent, the app should not be showing it is recovered by them. When i brought it up to support they just said they would look into it but never got back to me about it.

Virtuonic Shop

não está funcionando mais.. estranho. quando instalei estava tudo funcionando perfeitamente. agora não funciona mais.

أنية المنزل

I do not advise anyone to recommend the APP without support Via WhatsApp, especially since they sell the WhatsApp service
لايوجد دعم من خلال الواتساب لا انصح احد بتنصيب البرنامج بدون دعم خاصة انهم يبعون خدمات الواتساب
I do not advise anyone to recommend the APP without support Via WhatsApp , especially since they sell the WhatsApp service