WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

daily items

It been more tha 7 months still they havent resolved abandoned cart issue .
Looks like they do not want to fix it.

July 19, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We value your feedback.
If you are facing any issues, request you to please raise a ticket at support@superlemon.xyz for a faster resolution of your issue.

VomosAsia

most of the time unable to send msg and it always show announcement stating there's an issue. This issues didnt solve for few months. Email support also didnt reply.

July 16, 2021

We have replied with the possible solution to your query. Please check if you received it. In case of further doubts, please let us know, we will be happy to help.

Best Regards!

Urban Monkey® - Headwear, T-shirts, Sunglasses, Wallets, Face Masks, Caps. Skateboards

Abandoned Checkout Recovery not working for the longest time more than 90 days. No Email from them only a update notification on the app. Avoid!

July 5, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We really appreciate your feedback.
Please, if you face any problem with the app, you can contact us through the following email address: support@superlemon.xyz

Best Regards!

Desechables Chiguayante

No me gusto ya que no puedo modificar el mensaje que deseo le llegue al cliente, el que esta predefinido es demasiado, frio, distante poco amable, y robotizado. Les sugiero buscar forma para crear uno mismo el mensaje conforme el espiritu que deseamos mostrar a nuestros clientes

June 29, 2021

Hello User,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
The feature for editing the content of a template message will be available in our upcoming build release.
In case you of any other queries, please write to us at support@superlemon.xyz

Mopani Pharmacy

The lack of support is truly unbelievable. All I ask is that the close button on the chat widget be fixed. I have followed up 3 times without any response.

June 17, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
We have already raised this issue to our developer team for investigation.
You will be immediately updated on the same ticket as we receive a revert from them.
Thank you for your patience.

TENDANCE MARKETS

Rien ne s afficheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirona Hygiene Private Limited

Connected several times for resolution of issue but getting no response. Very poor after-sales support. Not recommended

Bigflex Lifescience

no customer service, no one respond, worst service. someone suggest me regarding this app. but after installed this i really felt i have wasted my time ..

May 25, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconveneince caused. We have replied to your query.

Kindly write back to us if you are still facing the issue.

Regards,
Team Superlemon

FaralBox

The app didn't work at all. No WhatsApp messages were sent to the abandoned carts and still we were charged $9.99 If the app is not working, then were we charged just for installing the app? In the app's dashboard it is mentioned - "We are facing issue in sending Automated messages for abandoned cart template messages. We are working on resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Appreciate your patience." Basically, they themselves are saying the app is not working right now. So Why are you charging us for it? If this review had an image upload feature, I would have added the screenshot with all the proofs. This is not done!! I request a refund.

April 24, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, We were facing this issue intermittently and this issue has been fixed now. Kindly write to us at support@superlemon.xyz if you are still facing the issue.

Most Radiant Beads

Horrible. Unable to disable automated messages from sending. I would ultimately like to close my account with this app but I'm starting to think that isn't even an option. All contact/email links take me to a blank screen. How does this app have such a high rating? This is ridiculous!!!!!

Previous 1 3