SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support | Reviews

by SuperLemon App

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Altadefinicion3d

best app ever you can admin all your losing cart !!!!! usenlo para administrar sus ventas abandonadas

October 22, 2021

Thank you very much. Your kind words mean a lot to us and we highly appreciate it.

kollercut

It really help to solve my customer query and boost up my sales. Also it help me to improve my product and customer will also get answer right away for any customization needs.

Ei Bebezão! Coisinhas Infantis

It´s not working on desktop. Keep saying that are no agents online but this is not true. I did all!!!

August 23, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I have checked your website and the WhatsApp chat widget is working fine. If you still face the same issue kindly write back to us at support@superlemon.xyz.

Fur Jaden

Using superlemon for almost a year. Very happy over all. Very good for small businesses. Could improve on the pricing front though.

August 13, 2021

Hello User,

Thanks for writing to us. We are working on a new Build of our application where new Features will be introduced and new pricing will be provided too in the new build.

Regards,
Team Superlemon

Guguludesign

It's a good helpful application for me because it makes me handle my customer support easier. Thank you.

July 24, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback.
Please, if you face any problem with the app, you can contact us through the following email address: support@superlemon.xyz

360 selfie store

very good app but for me its showed that I'm away all the time while I put all days and time as working hours

July 22, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We value your feedback.
If you are facing any issues, request you to please raise a ticket at support@superlemon.xyz for a faster resolution of your issue.

Mahroze

Im unable to send you email. Please email me at wecare@mahroze.com and my shopify is mahroze.myshopify.com. Serious Issue!

July 12, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We send you an email. Please check if you received it. In case of further doubts, please let us know, we will be happy to help.

Sexy Beast

I have been trying to get a simple request done for the last 2 days now. It seems to be taking a lifetime. When are you going to reply and do? The support has been great so far, I hope it stays that way and my request gets seen to.

August 9, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have replied to your query.

Kindly write back to us if you are still facing the issue.

Regards,
Team Superlemon

makeiteasy

Good Application reduces manpower cost and saving time. Having very simple Set up & configuration. Overall good

June 6, 2021

ManitaShopArt

I love it! I use the app to help my customers with Questions & Answers.
It´s perfect to give a personalized support...

June 4, 2021