WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

baby bóbita

"All features of Superlemon are working great. Now is the time to use this app and experience the magic... Furthermore, the company behind this software is really helpful; any concerns we had in our store were swiftly handled. "

Apira Science, Inc. iderma

This app performs beyond my expectations. I truly appreciated the assistance as soon as I reached out. Thank you for being such a respectful company!

Eco Pods

I've been seeking for a Shopify app that allows me to communicate with my customers over Whatsapp, and Superlemon is the only one I've found to be the most effective. I had been using the app for free until I decided to upgrade to the Ultimate Plan. I'm completely amazed with message automation.

perfect-4u.com

"This has surprisingly improved my sales. Such a wonderful app for engaging customers through whatsapp. Thank you for developing this app.

Rio Best Hair

Been getting good traffic but has had a really bad conversion rate before. I was thinking that I must be lacking somewhere. I don’t know if these people visiting my store are interested in my products so I tried investing more time in customer service part.. I Tested Superlemon app, and I was surprised that I am getting this amount of messages in my whatsapp. Such a smart app!

redsanam.com

With Superlemon my customer interaction has improved as well as my sales. I love how the customer service promptly responds with my concerns.

JibbitMongers

"After reviewing all the options in shopify app market for whatsapp app, I found Superlemon as the ideal app. This has exceeded my expectations and all its features are all functional and very useful.

Bio Fibre Floss

WhatsApp Chat by SuperLemon apps is by far one of the best apps out there. Can't give enough credit for the developers and their amazingly friendly and professional support service and their quick and instant help.I truly thank you for helping out as soon as I reach to you guys. thank you guys for being such a respectful company. I highly recommend their app. Don't look any further.

Dyamond Hair Palace LLC

"This is one of the best apps we have found in terms of conversion optimization and customer support. I cannot thank the developers enough. The person who thought of this App must be a gem. Download this app right now and discover the magic... In addition, the team behind this app is very helpful, whatever issues we have encountered in our store were quickly resolved. We don't think we will ever delete this App from our store. It is a keeper for sure."

Pink Sugar Loft

Ya’ll are super cool for inventing the Superlemon! that engages my business in whatsapp which I find really effective so far..from abandoned cart recovery feature and whatsapp share and automations..Loving the chrome extension as well as it makes everything smooth in the customer support department part.

December 30, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Have a good day :)