WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon Apps

WhatsApp Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Cart Recovery - SuperLemon

Curamisia

Ich hab es gerade installiert und bin begeistert. hab gleich den Apple Chat deaktiviert. Jetzt hoffe ich das es auch so gut funktioniert wie alle sagen.

Festa Prática

Muito bom app. Muito fácil de instalar e sem nenhum Bug. Não desconfigurou nenhuma página minha. Usa super prático.

Kompralos - Tu Mejor Tienda Online

It helped me a lot in the recovery of abandoned cart only on the first day I recovered my investment

Ticaboo Store

Simple and easy, everything i needed.
..............................................................

Precision Hydration

This app has been faultless so far, does exactly what we want and the support has been second to none. Highly recommend.

healthyfactoryin

Best app ever on shopify for customer support.
Customers can easily trust just because of this app.|

Way2cfa

Lovely app and very user friendly. Will suggest everyone to use the same for growing the business. Loved it

Blancos

WOW! I love it! Better then normal live support apps! I definitely buy the premium plan! Very very good

BISUNIQUE

Muy recomendable. En cuanto mi tienda comienze a despegar me hago con la versión mas potente. seguid así , lo haceis muy bien.

Dollar Shop Canada

I just installed the app, no brainer, simple and that's what I love about it. My very own whatsapp button is live!

March 5, 2020

Hey, we are really happy that you liked our app. We designed it with the intention of making it very simple and easy to use for merchants. We hope our app provides your store with lots of value 😁

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32