WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

hattusa

I am amazed that this app can exist for free... The UI is gorgeous. Setup time (for chat only) is about 10 minutes. I installed it in one of the shops I co-own that sells high ticket items. This way we can answer questions and help to convert our visitors to purchasers. Thank you.

Trophy Centre NeverEverOrdinary

I used this app to add whatsapp button to my shopify app. So far so good and for a novice it was pretty simple

Earned Athletic

have been looking for something like this for a while, just installed the app and so far I think's it's very cool!

CR Suplementos

This app has been a great boost for our online store. Most of our sales come from whatsApp whithin our online store via a Facebook ad

ISMAPK

It is a good ap we found it fery go to use, ad our customer is use this app. Normally we ar using Shopify Chat App, but it also working

La Sexera

Muy buena aplicación!! Me encanta!! Hace su función y totalmente configurable, da gusto contar con desarroladores asi

Ochun Joyeros

es genial esta aplicación, me ayuda inmensamente para la atención al cliente, es la vía mas rápida de comunicacion hoy día para vender

BIOSANNA

We use for chat and share and so fare the experience is very good. Also support is great so we reccomend it.

ZeeFaa

Great free WhatsApp Chat App. Integration is seamless and hassles free. You can do it in a fly. GO FOR IT.

HIGH5 CALISTHENIC

Excelente aplicación. Con múltiples posibilidades de configuración te permetie tener un contacto directo con tus clientes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72