WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon Apps

AUTOMATED Abandoned Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Live Chat & Share

Twana0

555554444555555555555444455555555555544445555555555554444555555555555444455555555555544445555555555554444

LoomAffair

I used this app to allow customers to connect with my business. It has helped get in a lot of product queries. Currently using the free version for about 2 months; smooth app, no bugs and prompt customer service.

lindaoviedo

This app is a stroke of genius by two amazing humans! It's revolutionized the way I do business by giving me direct contact with potential customers. It solved a problem I'd been carrying for years in an instant in an absolute innovative way. Plus their customer service it top notch with only 2 people at the helm. If you don't have this app, your business is behind the curve. As a big picture Executive Business Coach & Consultant, I know these two humans are headed toward absolute success!

Nati Shop

Less than 6 hours since I installed this app and it just works!
Lots of customers contact us through WhatsApp, everything is OK.
I suggest using a higher plan than standard.

Basketly

This app works flawlessly for us and gives our customers peace of mind by easily contacting a human to assist with any queries.

PRICEPLEXS STORE INDIA

The service given to me by developer was excellent, Even on Sunday. Excellent App where you can be in touch with your customers.

Exam18

Excellent, even on the free plan! The paid plan is a bit expensive for about $100/yr but I'd love to upgrade at some point.

MoArmouz

Must have for Whatsapp functionality!
This is an amazing app with supreme support. Small but efficient team behind it. Keep the good work going Preetam. More than 5* and its highly recommended.

Magic Mandala

It is a very effective app, very simple and beautiful.
I want to underline the fantastic customer service.
I had a little problem with the running of the app in my theme and I received help in few minutes and we have fixed everthing in a couple of minutes. I totally recommend to use this App !

Sunglassic.com

They solved a problem in 2 minutes!! Great support! 5 stars for the support, 5 stars for the application really easy to use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30