WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon Apps

AUTOMATED Abandoned Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Live Chat & Share

Fire Fighter Industry

This is probably my favourite app in the whole App Store. It has helped us tremendously on our customer relations - we get 2x more enquiries now just using this app

Preventative Masks

Great App, The dev team was super helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs customer support on their store.

iLite Lighting

Great app, looks great and nicely customisable! And best part is it's free. We had a widget at the bottom of our page with another app and were able to easily increased the height of this app without any coding! Would definitely recommend!

KidzPlaysets.com

Such a pragmatic app. I have upgraded to plus which allows to me tweak so many useful things. Fantastic customer support, really responsive team. Preetam thanks for all your help mate, it's much appreciated. Would highly recommend this app for conversions and for seamless customer service. Thank you.

TIX

I used this app, for the share button on my products, works perfect! I love the analytics you can get from the app and also all the extra features.

Also great and ultra fast customers support

Vinos El Cielo

Excelente, Satisface todas mis necesidades, sobre todo por tener una interfaz amigable, limpia, sin complicaciones.

El CRM te ayuda a dar seguimiento y sobre todo a incrementar tus ventas.

Excelente generador de confianza.

Runhealthmy

super useful apps that help me to easiest communication with my customer. it help to boost my sales recently. Good job to both Sankalp & Preetam

Twana0

555554444555555555555444455555555555544445555555555554444555555555555444455555555555544445555555555554444

LoomAffair

I used this app to allow customers to connect with my business. It has helped get in a lot of product queries. Currently using the free version for about 2 months; smooth app, no bugs and prompt customer service.

lindaoviedo

This app is a stroke of genius by two amazing humans! It's revolutionized the way I do business by giving me direct contact with potential customers. It solved a problem I'd been carrying for years in an instant in an absolute innovative way. Plus their customer service it top notch with only 2 people at the helm. If you don't have this app, your business is behind the curve. As a big picture Executive Business Coach & Consultant, I know these two humans are headed toward absolute success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31