WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

La Canaria Moda y Accesorios

Hola,
La acabo de instalar y me encanta.
Lo que no entiendo si es gratis siempre o es de prueba por lo que leí en otro lado, puede que esté confundida?
Gracias

Sox & Jox

I used this App to help me recover abandoned carts during our BFCM sale - it worked wonderfully and without any glitches!

TreeWear

This is a simple, but great app to help customers connect with you on Whatsapp through the website - it's helped customers reach us in case of any questions they may have so we can better address them. Messaging via whatsapp gives a more personal feel to customer & is easier for them to get in touch.

Dazzle Collectibles

Amazing and useful app. It helps to build a better and more personalized relationship with customers. I love it

UltShult

Superb App. Really simple to use. hassle free and quick launch.....kudos keep up the good work.......

Whisper World

very nice and useful application. excellent. Thanks to those who contributed. It made our job very easy. I recommend it to those who will use it.

BANGE bag

very nice and helpful , now using i will give feedback more after use a while . hope it will support more .

Svea Nilsson Design

Ottimo.. personalizzando il prodotto molti ci contattano direttametne da qui. super consigliato ....

Meghvi

Very nice app to verify Cash on delivery orders, fraudulent orders, abandoned cart recovery, Automated CRM for upselling. Highly recommended!!

Better - A Butter Alternative

I have been trying chat apps for three days, this is the first one that has met all my needs and at such a great price. It has great options for sizes & colors. LOVE THIS APP!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65