WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Class perfumerías

a great app very intuitive congratulations keep it up because it differs from the rest of those on the market thanks

clothingdt

This App is amazing and the people who make it are even more so. I needed support because I used Porto Theme and the app was not showing up. I sent an email because I couldn't solve what was happening. They answered me the same day and corrected the problem. Simply incredible.

Pescaluna

Especially on Shopify, it's not often you come across a free-to-use app. SuperLemon has innovated beyond our expectations and created so much value that I wish I could thank them even more. The best solutions are simple solutions and their platform is both - simply effective.

Urbe Café

I'v been using this app for a short time but I like a lot. Easy to setup and very useful. I'd like to suggest the ability to change the order that the Agent Name appear in the front panel. People use to click in the first agent always... rsrs

Swemgat

Scheduling of agents at the same or at different time and days of the week is easy. Setup was quick.

CHOLLOSTRENDING

De momento estamos muy contentos,veremos en un futuro lo estable que es esta aplicación.Facilita mucho la comunicación con nuestros clientes.

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

It's a great plugin with very good service. A single note, in the form for Whatsapp API write well that once accepted the number can never be reused with Whatsapp Business. So it is good to recommend having another number to use for the Whatsapp API.

What's Up Wellness

Awesome app and amazing support! Works perfectly for our use case - customer support engagement increase multifold.

Qucus

developer terbaik, ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bożena Jankowska Ltd

Works great! Have not had any problems. Only thing I would suggest if you could customise the pop-up widget to make it look more on brand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69