SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

buyallbrands

It’s so neat and simple but powerful. My ROI gets better after a few days of installation. I wish I had known about this Superlemon whatsapp plugin before..

January 19, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Kingdom Vision

The automation of this tool is highly valuable for customer service. My small business has benefited greatly from the Superlemon plug-in and other features.

Dry Element

I have tried other whatsapp tools before BUT Superlemon is the only tool that impressed me with its functionality, and effectiveness in improving my sales and customer service at the same time. Super love how it can recover abandoned carts and retarget my past customers.

Groundid

This helped us manage our customer data better. I love how easy it is to use Superlemon and the set up just took for seconds only, completely no hassle. Highly recommended.

mistressofstyle2020

Glad I found this tool. I’ve been looking for a whatsapp crm that perfectly fits for me as a small business. Thanks for the great customer support btw who assisted me in my concerns.

Fleyewear Chains

We've been using Superlemon for a while now This has made it easier for us to communicate with our customers and offer them information about our products. Throughout, the Superlemon team has been quite helpful!

Fleurs et souvenirs

I’m an ultimate plan user, after the upgrade was done, things got even better. I love the chrome extension that makes it easier for my agents to handle customer queries or conversation through whatsapp

Fit1022

Through the automation message, it makes it easier for me to handle every queries and I get more customers that convert into sales through quick replies. Awesome whatsapp tool.

Rise to Greatness Clothing

What great about this tool is its ability to revive my previous customers to order again. And this is more effective because they receive product updates from us personally through whatsapp with discount offers.

D3Twares

Superlemon features the has simplest dashboard and is the easiest to use when compared to other WhatsApp plugins. Overall, my performance improved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92