WhatsApp Chat Customer Support

WhatsApp Chat Customer Support

by SetuBridge

WhatsApp Live Chat Support | Help Center | Customer Support

HeySpecialShop

Me funciona muy bien! los clientes pueden hacer contacto conmigo. Hasta el momento no he tenido ningún inconveniente

Bob & Bill

Does it not work perfect with your custom template? Ask support. They might fix it for you if you ask nicely. In my case the depth of the button had to be changed so it wouldn’t get in front of shop notifications

Fifth Sense

The team is so helpful, thank you so much for the help. Hope to get questions from our customers. Perfect app

That's My Present

I love this app. With just one click, customers are connected directly to the WhatsApp support of my own shop. The app is very easy to integrate & there are great customization options. The support of the manufacturers was fantastic. Clear recommendation!

Myshopsin

I linked this application to my online store (to chat with my online store visitors) a few day ago and started using it. I don't have much experience with this application but I am satisfied with how much I have used it, especially their customer service. I had some problem so I informed them and within next few minutes they solve my problem. I am definitely grateful to them in this regard.

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

Also, We're continuously trying to make the app easier to Shopify Merchants. Thank you again! :)

Il pacco dalla Puglia

very efficient assistance. I had some problems and they were very helpful. the app is well done and works perfectly

October 12, 2020