Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews

shiplux

i dont wanted rate this but this app forced me its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Manuela Hernandez

not worked :(not worked :(not worked :(
not worked :(not work

August 15, 2020

thankssssssssssssssssssssssss. ur feedback helped us solve one bug and in ur store also app is working now :)

Beso Francés

No entiendo como aparece en mi web. Guardo y aun así no aparece, intenté de todo sin éxito. Lo descargaré

BOX & CO.

this is the worst and most confusing app ever, please review your interface because anything is making sense.

Theraflex

wow so difficult to use ! not user friendly

Toyscenterdisofia

you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot,you're a fucking idiot

Benchies

Over complicated design for a single button. What ever I tried it didn't work. All I wanted is to have a floating button by pressing one WhatsApp will be open.

July 25, 2020

thx for ur feedback. but people want lot of options which can help them to customize better

Unimakers

I have installed this app. But the list departments feature is not working on my store. I reached out to the support team but nobody is replying after the first discussion.

WAGGY WOFFIE STORE

I using Debutify 2.0.2 theme, I do everything no publish at my site. I email you all no reply at all. from may 2020 until today no reply.

Diletta Nobile

the app is not working properly, some customers were able to send me messages, some did not. and customer service, to say the least rude and non-resolving. bye Bye

May 14, 2020

thank you for your kind words and showing your love. We will keep on improving this app. your valuable feedback are extremely important to us