Whatsapp chat + FB Messenger

Whatsapp chat + FB Messenger

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat 100% FREE Abandoned Cart +FB Messenger

RUG ROOT

you guyz keep asking for review without even using it that why u deserve 1star...............................................................

LilyRose

so annoying and not helpful! how can I rate the app before using it!?!?! there is no way to make edit, only start from beginning and the rate pop up is just frustrating, I removed it!

BechicNY

I used this app and it helped me download into my shopify website for whenever a customer inquire about my products.

KozyHomeShop

Confusing, still trying to make my way around it and the request to rate is keep popping up. Not helpful. Let us do the setup properly first then you can ask for rating, then we can give you meaningful feedback as opposed to annoying rating just for the sake of your rating number.

La Barraca

no me ha dejado probar necesito mas tiempo para poder dar una calificación real, si me piden que la ponga ahora no es efectivo

shiplux

i dont wanted rate this but this app forced me its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Manuela Hernandez

not worked :(not worked :(not worked :(
not worked :(not work

August 15, 2020

thankssssssssssssssssssssssss. ur feedback helped us solve one bug and in ur store also app is working now :)

Beso Francés

No entiendo como aparece en mi web. Guardo y aun así no aparece, intenté de todo sin éxito. Lo descargaré

BOX & CO.

this is the worst and most confusing app ever, please review your interface because anything is making sense.

Theraflex

wow so difficult to use ! not user friendly

Previous 1