Recensies (4.183)

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 september 2020

amazing app i really like it. Will ask my fellow friends to check out for this app highly recommended

Ak Australia
Australië
29 januari 2021

installed it and have to try it out... seems nice on the first view but the review popup is very annoying! disable this.....

SHA-International®
Nederland
11 juli 2023

Great app great service guys keep it up your team is amazing and helpful Easy to setup and install on my website Thank you for your support

PathfinderZA
Zuid-Afrika
16 augustus 2020

Started using this app, looks promising. It has free abandoned checkout feature. Let's see how it goes

Natures-Cave
8 oktober 2020

NICE AAP. WORKS THE WAY IT SHOULD WORK. WILL KEEP USING IT IN FUTURE TOO. I have used other paid ones too but this does the job just fine.

Khirki.in
17 mei 2022

Good I really liked i t a lot it is really helpful i want to use it ling time I've a good business now I want to grow with this app

KLAIYI
Verenigde Staten
7 januari 2021

Amazingly easy to setup! Veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy niiiiicccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rugberry India
7 augustus 2020

I just discovered this tool, I tried it first, it sounds like a great one, so I just installed it,Hope it's good.

LANDLcouture.online
Verenigde Staten
30 augustus 2021

Muy fácil de usar y con posibilidad de adaptar a tu imagen de empresa por lo que hace nuestro trabajo fácil y muy profesional.Lo recomiendo

alliwant
Spanje
Bewerkt 5 oktober 2021

awesome app with all requirements, what lucrative is that its totally free to install, great work, thumbs up!

LeatherX.pk