Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

satinscrf.com

sofar so good i kinda like the app it helps me to stay connected tiwh my cust in an easy ways, so go install

shomueats.com

Good GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood !!Good !!Good !!Good !!Good !!Good !!

MatericaSHOP.it

L`app funziona molto bene ed é relativamente facile da configurare. In caso di difficoltá comunque il team di supporto é molto veloce a rispondere e ad aiutare. App veramente valida!

VilaHot

awrhyaeuryyzae5esz54ruez5ruzex5uze5uze537uze35uz3e54u3ze5uz35u3sz5usx53usx5usx5usx5usx5usx5usx5usx5usx5usx5usx5uss

TikSelling

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

a36elarar

מאוד טובץ אהבתי את האפשרות לעצב את הסמל. השתמשתי בעבר באתרים אחרים והיה מעולה. אני ממליץ בחום לקחת את השירות

natursain

Simply what I was looking for, simple and easy, ideal to serve my clients and give an image of professionalism

On Press

seems great so far. do dee do dee do dee doo. Don't know what else to write to make up 100 characters.

Delicoza

This app helped me add Whatsapp to my store and it was very easy to setup I recommend it to all thanks

cleanlines

very helpful
helped me contact my customers
easy to customize colors and fonts
make my store look more professional