Whatsapp chat + FB Messenger

Whatsapp chat + FB Messenger

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat 100% FREE Abandoned Cart +FB Messenger

Top Met

i don't understand why i need to share a review in order to use this plugin. I need to try it out first and then write a review.

Moda Sael

Estoy aun probando el botón, espero que sea muy eficaz y agradable al momento de contestar los chats de mis clientes

Sportievefietskar.nl

I just installed it on my webshop and my communication with my clients is much easier now ! I like the chatbox

Stars On Fire

App perfeito, está dando um visual bom para minha pagina. Pois, tem o simbolo do zap e a pessoa já clica direto, quando há alguma informação.

DMD hairstylist

This is a great app to get your customers close and personal really goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

ProntoPot

Great!......................................................................................................................................................

Caritas

I just tried this for a day, seems cool
It's easy to use, very helpful
Thank you for the plugin, love it!

Kira

Non l'ho ancora testata a fondo ma promette bene. Sembrerebbe completa di ciò che serve per fare il suo lavoro

InLine interiores

very good app! It's working fine in my website. There are a lot of information in and it's easy to setup.

U-See Jewels

All perfect thank you for creating this fantastic app. I helped us a log in order to have direct contact with our shop visitors- Top!