Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

onllon

thanks for this beautiful tool, and very effective tool to help us to easy contact customers immmedately.

NEXT•WATCH ITALIA

pooiioijojioguyvuyuyyuuyyuuyuyuyuuuuiugytfcghbhbhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhjhiytytivuyuyvuvyuvyvuyvuuvoy

BC PK Mart

nice, Good app for sales improvement. we can improve sales by this app. great and useful moreover friendly.

ArtSpace: Maquinas Laser & Router

Justo lo que necesitaba para nuestra pagina, Espero que sigan saliendo actualizaciones para seguir mejorando.

Lía Skin Care

excelente aplicación, nos ha ayudado en nuestra tienda muchísimo, la recomiendo siempre con los ojos cerrados

Madamee

It seems good but I haven't fully tried it yet, let's see how easy it would be to operate this app. Surely will discover more features ahead.

The Nature Herbalist

Hi, I found this app useful, but I cannot find where I can change the photo of your default chat photo for name 'James', When hover over the photo, the name 'James' appear. where do I configure this?

October 7, 2021

Contacted you in your WhatsApp for this change. Hope it solved

LeatherX.pk

awesome app with all requirements, what lucrative is that its totally free to install, great work, thumbs up!

Ethnic Creations Zambia

I have only just installed it and so far it is easy to use. Still have to see it in action so will be back to review.

Corazón de Papel

muy personalizable, me gusta eso. podrían mejorar en las traducciones, y en el manejo explicativo de las diferentes opciones